1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warning Shot to Deep State — BILL BARR is About to Break Biggest Scandal in American History

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by kyredneck, Aug 12, 2019.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WOW! Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Fires Off Warning Shot to Deep State -- BILL BARR is About to Break Biggest Scandal in American History (VIDEO)

“...Patrick Byrne: I ended up in the center of the Russian and the Clinton investigations. I have all the answers. I have been sitting on them waiting for America to get there. Last summer I figured out… what they all are is all about political espionage. It had nothing to do with law enforcement, it was all political espionage. Here’s the bottom line. There is a deep state like a submarine working just beneath the waves of the periscope depth watching our shipping lane. And a nuclear ice breaker called the USS Bill Barr has snuck up on them and is about to ram midship.

That’s about to happen and I think we’re about to see the biggest scandal in American history as a result. But it was all political. Everything you think you know about Russia and Clinton investigations is a lie. It’s all a cover-up. It was all political espionage.

David Asman: You think Bill Barr is going to get to the bottom of it.

Patrick Byrne: I think he has gotten to the bottom of it....”

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's so cute that someone else has invented their own version of fake money.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll believe it when it happens.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wake me when it does.

Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :Laugh

6. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I tend to agree that the corruption that is going to be revealed of the Deep State is going to be YUGE!! Also thankful that it is being exposed before it had a chance to finish destroying our country.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    When an indictment comes down that says: "The People vs Hillary Clinton...…" is when I believe justice is about to be done.

• Like Like x 1
  8. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...that may well be the problem, too big and not enough time/resources to prosecute. Where to stop?

You believe Barr is a swamp creature that's going to cover for the swamp?

9. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They fired the guy!

10. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He resigned, for the good of his company.. He sees himself as a whistleblower whose life is in danger.

"In a pair of jaw-dropping interviews yesterday following his resignation from the company that he founded twenty years ago, Patrick Byrne revealed his collaboration with the FBI as an informant, including involvement in surveillance of the presidential campaigns including multiple Republicans … and of the Hillary Clinton campaign, too. In both interviews he fingered Peter Strzok as the person responsible for sending the “men in black” from the FBI who visited him, but in the second, he stated that higher ups, whom he would only identify as “X, Y, and X” – people whose names you would know, directed the program.

First, he spoke for over 16 minutes with David Asman and his Bulls and Bears panelists on Fox Business:

Following that, he went on Fox News for 22 and a half minutes to speak with Martha McCallum. The network dropped its commercials to let him speak without interruption.

Although I rarely urge readers to watch long videos, and even though Byrne does ramble and repeat himself, these videos are utterly remarkable. I have to assume that a man who built a large, successful company is not a total flake. Byrne appeared to me to be under incredible stress – understandable because he just terminated his career at the company he built, and because he states that he received threats that he would be "ground into dust" if he spoke up.

The FBN interview is somewhat confrontational, particularly with questions by panelist Jonathan Honig, and more focused on his company’s stock price. The FNC interview spends a lot of time on his admitted relationship with Maria Butina, currently imprisoned for being an unregistered foreign agent (of Russia), with whom bachelor Byrne had an affair -- he says, at the behest of the FBI.

In both interviews, Byrne mentioned the he has gone public on the advice of his close friend (he refers to him as his “rabbi”) Warren Buffett, a man of great fame and credibility among liberals, and some conservatives. In the first interview, he also mentions that he feels comfortable speaking out now because William Barr is running the Justice Department, and disparaged the tenure of Jeff Sessions.

I’d admit there is a very small possibility that Byrne is a madman, making up wild accusations. But I think that there is a far, far larger probability that he has decided that the only way out of his situation of being caught in a deep and seditious plot is to speak out.

If he “commits suicide” or has a hit and run accident, I’d raise that large probability to near certainty."
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...i_surveillance_of_presidential_campaigns.html

• Like Like x 1
  11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It looks as if Barr is going to be as big a disappointment as Sessions.

Please make me eat my words Bill.

12. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    His story is getting weird. I don't know what to think. Seems overdone concerning his role. Not sure why he would even have part in all this.

13. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea everyone is skeptical but interested

14. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hearing him on another interview saying he was just a dope smoking hippy made me start to wonder about where this stuff was coming from as he went on about what he knew and his roles.

15. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea, "political espionage targeting Hillary Clinton" doesn't fit the narrative over the last couple years. Strzok supposedly was a huge Hillary fan.

16. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "....Yes, the way Byrne describes it is weird; however, behind the odd descriptions, what he is describing does make sense....."

"After appearing on Fox Business, former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne appeared on Fox TV with Martha MacCallum. In this interview Byrne explained his impetus for contacting the FBI in 2015, about Russian national Maria Butina, surrounded a low-level security clearance he held and a responsibility to report suspicious contacts.

Mr. Byrne then names Peter Strzok, Bill Priestap, Andrew McCabe and James Comey as the top of an operation where Byrne was instructed to guide Butina into the contact circle of republican presidential candidates in 2015, and then back away.

Curiously, if you get beyond the confusing mess of communication, what Byrne is describing does factually align with what is already known. However, Byrne is describing an aspect to the DOJ/FBI operation that has not been discussed very much.

Byrne is describing the DOJ-NSD and FBI using Russian national Maria Butina as an unwitting, walking, FISA surveillance virus.

In addition to Strzok, Priestap, McCabe and Comey, Patrick Byrne cites “Carlin” as one of the “suits” involved. Carlin is likely a reference to John Carlin who was head of the DOJ-National Security Division until October 2016.

John Carlin was the person who lied to the FISA court about non-compliant FISA-702(16)(17) searches; and then resigned only a few days before the Carter Page FISA application was submitted and approved.

Putting the issues together it seems Patrick Byrne is describing how Maria Butina, a Russian national, was allowed to run around in republican political circles by the FBI so they could create the impression of Russian infiltrators in/around the Rubio, Cruz and Trump campaigns.

Perhaps Patrick Byrne’s reporting of his security driven concerns was used to initiate legal FISA surveillance on Maria Butina. That sounds like what he ends up describing.

As a Russian national the DOJ/FBI wouldn’t need a surveillance ‘warrant‘. That would make Maria Butina essentially a walking Ebola surveillance virus, and any American she came into contact with would be infected for legal FISA-702 surveillance.

Makes sense if you think about it..

Run Ms. Butina into Rubio, Cruz and Trump campaigns and violá legal FISA(702) searches, surveillance and subsequent legally authorized unmaskings etc. Per the interview that is what Byrne appears to describe as happening from December 2015 through April(ish) 2016.

Staying with the nuggets within the word salad of an interview…. After April 2016, Patrick Byrne is asked by the FBI to re-engage with Maria Butina, only now targeted exclusively toward candidate Trump. Byrne is asked to develop a romantic relationship and introduce Butina to people politically connected in/around the Trump campaign.

Maria Butina was the walking FISA ebola virus. Ultimately, after the field narrowed, the Trump campaign became the target. To keep an arms length from the obvious motive of political surveillance, the FBI used Patrick Byrne as a civilian handler for Maria Butina.

Along the way Patrick Byrne suspected this was all sketchy. His work as a civilian handler for a Russian national, positioned as a Russian agent, by and for a politically motivated FBI operation, is what Byrne is now revealing.

Yes, the way Byrne describes it is weird; however, behind the odd descriptions, what he is describing does make sense....."

Patrick Byrne Describes Maria Butina as a Walking FISA Virus – Also Names: Peter Strzok, Bill Priestap, John Carlin, Andrew McCabe and James Comey…

[add]

The Conservative Treehouse has a politically savvy bunch of members (lawyers, ex-government types, business people, etc.) that make a great addition to the site. One tangent of thought from the comments to this article:

"I think Byrne was involved willingly, knows everything is going to come out and knows he is going to be implicated. He’s the first of many rats that are going to be deserving the sinking ship. He may not even be the first, but just the first to do it so publicly."

"Byrne is smart. Going public first. He might just have well been complicit and admitted so much when he said he had the SECOND relationship with the Russian agent without actually having a physical relationship with her but deceived his handlers."

"Yep, he who flips first, flips best. p.s., these dirty cops at FBI and corrupt officials at DoJ will throw anyone under the bus to save their own skin….or for a buck. Ironic and hypocritical that Comey’s book is titled, “A Higher Loyalty.” Sheeesh!"

"I’m sure Comey named the book “A Higher Loyalty” just to shove it into everybody’s face because he thought there’s no way he was ever going down for it."

#16 kyredneck, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  17. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...still don't get how 'Clinton campaign was targeted for political espionage' though...

18. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If his basic story is true, he’s strictly speculating there. Just as plausible, it was their way of observing or contacting her without reaching out.

19. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lol....

"...Anyway-they will beat this Spygate dead horse into subatomic particles and wring the last drop of advertising dollar out of it. In the end, it goes away and no one goes to jail. It’s already lost major steam and stories reported as “BREAKING NEWS” are really already twice cycled, old news.

Once football season starts in September, you can start the long wave good-bye to this puppy...."

Patrick Byrne Describes Maria Butina as a Walking FISA Virus – Also Names: Peter Strzok, Bill Priestap, John Carlin, Andrew McCabe and James Comey…

20. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, from the comments:
    "Hillary’s meeting with Butina was probably set up to actually make connections with the Oligarchs. Hillary was already dirty. They needed to dirty up the others, too and it gave them a reason to spy on the others"