1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What do you say to someone who says, "F Jesus!"

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is what I really put in my back pocket. " I am the Way, the Truth & the Life." And this will be shared. Thanks to all those who commented.

God bless.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

It is hard to say what one should say and do in that situation. If you had entered that day dead to self and filled with the Spirit, I think the Lord would lead you to do and say what He would do and say and that would be sufficient.

3. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I see you telling that to Jesus all the time, Every time you sin.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK update.....the boy I have been referencing has OCD. This causes him to act erratically .....I also think (as in guessing) he has an insecurity complex. I am praying that God gives me a way to reach him.....he likes dogs (particularly bulldogs & wants to adopt one). my wife & I happen to have two adopted Bull Dogs including my mixed breed in the pic. Perhaps!?! :Wink

5. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    EWF... I wanted to give you an answer sooner but decided to wait and see where this post was going?... We are told to wait on the Lord... Many times we think that we need to do something, and in this case if you did, to me you would have caused more harm than good... imho... There is an old saying... Never judge a man until you walked a mile in his shoes... From my viewpoint having handicapped children myself and being around those children and those that have them... Their are those who will push their buttons to get a response... To make a long story short... They will use them for their entertainment, no matter how low they go to do it... The greater sin lies not in the young man that said that profanity but to his so called friends that egged him on, they knew what buttons to push... I glad you can help and be a REAL FRIEND to this young man... You want to help him?... Befriend him when his other so called friends are not around... Btw bring the Bulldogs... Brother Glen:)

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The prophet Zechariah said that when Gods day comes, there will be no distinction between the sacred & the profane, the temple and the marketplace. Even the horse bells will be inscribed with the word Sacred, for in the temple of Yahweh, the very cooking pots will be as fine as the sprinkling bowls at the altar ... See 14:20.

So I will not be the judge of that young man, I would rather let God, in own good & sovereign time mold him or let him be. I do pray for this child's soul that it might one day be uplifted to God through our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.