1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is wrong with calling it the Chinese Virus

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Nov 23, 2021.

1. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    One would do well to understand the difference between a populace and whatever government they find themselves under. The accusations of your post equate Christians with the Communist Chinese Party. Your ad hominem should be redirected.

2. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    The judgment expressed in your posts exhibit an extremely poor level of discernment that no one should succumb to or adopt.

There is nothing in the rules that precludes identifying error. Name-calling, however, is uncalled for.

3. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow, I openly differentiated between the two as completely two separate entities, which is why calling the virus by the entire nation is simply a wrong. I am surprised you missed that.

4. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't miss it at all. The point is that your posts are quite inconsistent. Your post does not clearly distinguish between the two.

Calling it the Communist Chinese virus has nothing to do with the Christians in the country, but your accusations indicate that it must. And that post continues the error.

And it's not that I want anything, rather the truth is that the virus is unapologetically by the Communist Chinese regime and should be ID'd as such.

Of course, the CCP doesn't want that. With all the nonsense and ad hominem in your posts, why shouldn't someone conclude that you must be a CCP propagandist? It would make more sense than your posts do.

5. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't care what you "think" Dr Luke would do. I care about fact and you can't factually say what he would do. I can guarantee you Dr. Luke was not a supporter of abortion and Sodomite rights; like the goons you support are champions of. It stands to reason Like would not be using a medical treatment that was developed and tested using aborted baby cell lines.
    All y'all vaccine slaves watching the news? The new variant is here that totally evades the vaccine.
    Y'all going to go back in hiding again? The Covid recovered don't have to worry about this variant because only the spike mutated. The only part the vaxed are protected against mutated. That was predicted by the scientists y'all call quacks. Go hide and beg your govt to get you a new shot that will let you out again. All you fearful people are pathetic. I never thought I would live to see this nation become as pathetic as it is today. And all the pathetic, Covid Caving, Covid Capitulating, lock down complying, preachers and churches are leading the charge over the cliff of pathetic cowardice.
    Fearful, cowards. Disgusting!

#65 Reynolds, Nov 27, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't.

• Agree Agree x 1