1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What Needs to Happen to END Racial Unrest?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Blacks make up 12.6%; whites 72.4% [http://www.search.ask.com/web?q=uni...ation+by+race&o=10150&tpr=2&ts=1414620223776] (I cite my sources; you don't).

But supposing your unidentified sources are reasonably accurate, 39.8% of 12.6% is 50.15% of blacks using some type of welfare, and 38.8% of 72.4% is 28.2% of whites. What's missing, obviously, is the number of total welfare recipients. The broadest definition of this seems to be 108,592,000 using any of the following: Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (formerly Aid to Families With Dependent Children), Supplemental Security Income, and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (or food stamps) [http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ter...centage-americans-welfare-hits-recorded-high]. If the total population is 306,000,000 [same ref.], then there are about 6,248,000 whites on welfare, and 19,336,000 blacks.

So, your primary thesis, {There are by far more white people living on the government plantation, collecting free government money and gimme's} is not true.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep. My bad.:eek:

I forgot some people always want to have it both ways.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Chances are what he was quoting was DNC talking points. Wasserman-Shultz is proud of him.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Deleted Deleted

#64 Zaac, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
  5. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    deleted deleted

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Racism will never end. To many people depend on it to manipulate others.

7. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is a good point Rev. But, why are you giving ammunition to him! He seems to have all the statistics that matter in convincing his mind or racism in American, I am surprised he didn't pull that one our and paste it to the comments he made :smilewinkgin:

THAT SAID: All those folks on welfare are there because we have a president that has no plan to put people back to work! Whites, blacks, browns, etc., have all been forced to go on welfare because there are no jobs paying enough for a man or woman to provide for there family by punching the clock!

A GIFT for ZAAC-http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.