1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What Was God Thinking?

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Aaron, Nov 29, 2019.

1. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is ignorant as well. I understood your reply otherwise I would not have known yours does not pertain to the OP.
    MB

2. Particular

Particular Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    To you, it seems it does not apply.
    The more you claim my ignorance, the more you implicate yourself.
    I don't mind.

3. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh! ouch!
    This is what you need to understand;
    1Ti 2:3 for this is right and acceptable before God our Saviour,
    1Ti 2:4 who doth will all men to be saved, and to come to the full knowledge of the truth;
    You get this right?. Why did I ask? I should know better. Ignorance is bliss HUH?
    MB

4. Particular

Particular Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I get how badly you misunderstand Paul in his writing to Timothy. This passage has been explained to you on more than one occasion. Just do this for us. Read the entire letter to Timothy so you can understand what God is saying through Paul. Hint: It isn't what you think it is.

I have learned enough at the Baptist Board that you are not worth addressing beyond this point. You have no desire to be honest with God's word.

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What was His original plan, if not Redemption?

6. Reformed

Reformed Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Comments like this are why I rarely respond to you.

7. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Really This Quote says something entirely different that what the KJV says Don't you see that? Maybe not because what it says supports your nonsense. I'm not heart broken over your lack of response. I know you are though, it shows
    MB

8. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Many though think the fall was not predetermined, not inevitable. If the fall was not foreseen, then the cross was not part of the original plan, but that is impossible as God knows all things that will occur, and all things are, of God, for God, to God and through God, and that leaves nothing outside of God, the things that happen. The fall was predetermined because Christ was the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. And before Adam was, God laid the foundation of the world.

Romans 11:36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

Before anything was, God wrote the names of His chosen elect in the Lamb's book of life, and none were ever added or subtracted from that list.

This verse confirms that
    “Known to God from eternity are all His works. “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”

So when Christ says this
    John 6:29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

These verses are proof of election (Ephesians 1:4-6), that the names were written in the Book of Life of the Lamb from before the foundation of the world, because Jesus also said, scripture cannot be broken, and God can not lie.

#108 Scott Downey, Dec 13, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1