1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What would the world be like without me?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Salamander, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Salamander

Salamander New Member

Hmmm, another JUDGEMENT call with a motis operendi.

Give me the whip across my back so you can be delighted by my screams.:sleep:

2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

"JUDGEMENT"? Now there's a word you don't find in the usually accessible King James! :thumbs:

How about I offer you a visit from Language Cop with a dictionary, opened to the phrase "modus operandi" in place of any whip?

On second thought, the resultant screams would probably sound even more agony-filled, so I'm NOT even going to mention this suggestion to ol' LC. :saint:

Ed.

#22 EdSutton, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009
  3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think the question should be "What would the BB be like if we didn't debate for a whole week?"

What if we just visited the fellowship forums and prayed for each other for a week without arguing about anything? Boring? I don't know. More uplifting, definately!