1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Whats wrong with this picture?

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ps104_33, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Brother Ian

Brother Ian Active Member

She seems like a good choice.

2. mioque

mioque New Member

The newspapers overhere suggest that she is very loyal to Bush and that this is basically her reward for that loyalty. Not unlike people who contribute a large sum of money to a presidential campaign and get an ambassadorship as a thank you.

3. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

"Surprise, surprise, some Christians are Democrats and some conservatives are not Christians. "
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not surprised at all, thus my question. Why would any Christian not be concerned about a candidate that the Demos like, because the demos support unrestricted abortion. I don't know how you can say they don't it is a part of their official platform, and Clinton vetoed the the partial birth ban several times. If you are against abortion and gay marriage how can you support the party that fights for these "rights"? How can you not be concerned about a canadate they would accept?

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A sudden thought...

Is Bush doing the rope-a-dope on the dems again?