1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

When this is sanctioned & allowed, we are now third world

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wingman68, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Defund the police, so we can have this? Biden says he won’t defund, but is not against reallocating that money. What the (snip) does that mean? You’ll just have to elect him to find out, because there will be no straight answers before then, because America is not ready for their truth despite all this training they are giving us.
    You know, trained to accept masks (did we have them for H1N1?), ‘mostly’ peaceful protests (like this video), not being allowed to express any thought against them in any media (China blanked the sound on Pence last night & only what Kamala said was allowed to be heard).
    I posted a well done Trump video yesterday on a local site. Nothing but music & clips of his first term. It didn’t last long. It was titled ‘In Honor of Donald J Trump’. It has been shared thousands of times but is deleted off of utube, & wherever else it gets posted. Why? How are your freedoms as of today? Would you like to lose more of them soon?

#1 Wingman68, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2020
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    19A9E4AC-26F9-4CB1-B0A8-5F9659902793.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, she’s getting mileage out of this, just when she needed it. She’s out blaming Trump & the Michigan Militia, but surprise, one of the guys they got is a leftist anarchist, I’m sure there’s more to follow.
    Just read the detroit news link, Nessel is blaming ideology, yep that’s right, but it’s her ideology that inflames. Make no mistake, there is a LOT of anger in this state right now. Tinderbox, I’d say. Too many lives & businesses have been lost, but take off that mask & you could do 6 months in jail plus fines.

#4 Wingman68, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I watched an FBI training film, 'Whites To The Far Right', back in the early 90s and the gist was how much more seriously law enforcement took the threat potential from the right than from the left because of, well, their greater sophistication in many areas. Left wing extremists (at that time) tended toward lots of rhetoric and not so much action but just the opposite with right wing extremists. Whenever they struck it was with little or no warning. A couple years later McVeigh struck in Oklahoma.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The inevitable result of tyranny.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Quantrill

Quantrill Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The U.S. has been 'purposefully' making itself a third world country since 1965. The immigration laws were made to favor those of third world countries and not Europe.

The U.S.will live and die by suicide. It purports this belief that 'diversity' is our greatest strength and all are equal. The only problem is, it is living proof that that is a lie.

The clash between militia and law enforcement will continue to grow worse as the divide has become so great in this country that people feel they have nothing to lose. It has now become survival for your family.

Does any Conservative Christian and self-respecting father want his children to live under a Harris presidency? Of course not. Harris wants BLM and Antifa to keep up the pressure. But when white conservatives keep up the pressure, it is nothing but hate.

War is inevitable. Prepare now while you can. Hopefully, Conservative politicians are preparing for what to do if Harris wins the Presidency. But, in case they are not, everyone better have their own plan. Better be aligned with people of like mindedness. It will be necessary.

Quantrill

8. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  9. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  10. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh indeed. He sounds like an equal opportunity nut job that has a problem with government in general.

11. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gretchen Whitmer is America's most incompetent politician

Whitmer is a murderer, in my opinion. This article from Yahoo, no less, gives you a small idea of why many people are unhappy with her in this state. Now she gets to play the victim & put her smug face out there even more. Guess I’ll have to dig up the story of the young black mental patient that was sent to a nursing home, BECAUSE he tested positive for covid. He mercilessly beat an elderly veteran & taped himself doing it. The man died within about a month of additional suffering. Whitmer had the tax money, despite her orders having killed our economy to build a huge security fence around the governors mansion, but she says building the border wall is bad & doesn’t work. In her latest orders, made through the Health dept, doing an end run around the Supreme Court ruling against her, she exempted the area around Traverse City. She has her vacation home there. Just a coincidence.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Perps charged in Gretchen Whitmer kidnap plot are anarchists who hate police and Trump…

Yet the local news withholds this. I’m surprised they didn’t try to implicate Proud Boys. These people who did this, & I’m not sure what they really did besides talk, are in essence, her people, yet she blames Trump (who they hate) for inciting this. I have my suspicions that this is a false flag, October surprise, but the FBI would never be complicit in a false flag.......oh wait, they’ve already done that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As I was saying:

FBI Uses Confidential Informant to Entrap Militia Activists for Phony Siege on Gretchen Whitmer - Big League Politics

• Like Like x 2