1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where’s the thread about Hunter’s laptop?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wingman68, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, no one wants to talk about Biden’s real corruption? Do we follow the lead of the media? Are we afraid of the truth? Or we just need to wait until after the election to talk about a guy’s life on the take, riding the back of his hapless son for personal gain, while selling out his country. Meanwhile, some of our posters gleefully predict that Biden will win.

Remember the shakedown of Bannon & Kolfage? It was not long ago, but we have short attention spans. Maybe you didn’t see where they went to Florida, & with a huge team of swat dressed officers, car after car of them descended on his quiet neighborhood. They went through his house, & proceeded to have him crawl out to their vehicle for his arrest. Couldn’t use his prosthetics, or his wheelchair, they made him crawl, in front of his children, & his wife, traumatizing them, & humiliating him. Who does stuff like this?! This is worse than Hitler, because they are doing it in front of the world, in this supposed land of liberty. Where was the outrage then? There was none, because the media dutifully painted Bannon & Kolfage as bad men.

Now the real story begins to emerge, but will it be in time to wake up the dormant masses. This was all about trying to retrieve copies of Hunter’s laptop. Bannon had a copy, which he said he had. Even the repairman made four copies, did they think Bannon was dumb enough to only have one? The more you know, if you choose to know, I have to question whether anyone of even moderate intelligence could vote for Biden.

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/059/020/935/original/eab2e19bffef11b5.jpeg?1603144874

I tried to edit the title, because there is a thread about Hunter, but couldn’t change the title. Apologies to Reynolds.

#1 Wingman68, Oct 20, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Supposedly more information will be released before the debate on Thursday. Biden went underground. The debate really should be cancelled since they don't even want you to finish a sentence if you are running 5 seconds over. A guy told me this morning that they won't let you talk about foreign policy--they want to protect Biden who is too addled and too crooked to defend his actions.

3. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    They have already fed Biden's team all the questions they will ask. This whole debate schedule was a setup favoring team Biden, I mean look at the moderators that were chosen, and what happened.

4. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  5. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another problem is that ties between Biden and the Chinese Communist Party and Chinese military are very complicated and intricate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Biden's tie in with Communist China government is really bad, they have paid off the Biden's and they will demand favors from POTUS Biden regarding the US policies. And they also have extortable info on Hunter from what I read.
    I cant believe just this forum and a few more are more knowledgeable about all this corruption going on and that many other good people in the country remain woefully ignorant, I just dont believe that the other democrat favoring MSM can prevent this from coming out, seeing FOX news has some 50% of the country as regular viewers. People just have to be aware. Some may not care and want to vote against Trump, by voting Biden, but that is very poor judgement on their part. You dont vote out one evil for a greater evil. If you dont like either one very much even though you may despise Trump more because of personality issues, just dont vote ate all.

8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Forget Fox. Look at Newsmax and Wayne Allyn Root as well as OAN. Bannon says more information will be released before the debates.

9. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You cant forget FOX, they are the only big MSM actually bringing up these issues. All the other big names are burying this. Most people have watched FOX news, but much fewer those other news organizations.

10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Bidens were bribed by the Chinese. Obama had to know about it. The Democrats should not have nominated Sleepy Joe. His election would mean a push for a German style dictatorship and the collapse of Europe.

11. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama ‘joked’ in China that it would be so much easier for him to be president there. The narcissist in chief always hated our parameters, our constitution, & our country. He did all he could by putting forward commie sympathizing military leaders, & summarily dismissing those who would not go along with his worldview. He weaponized every integral part of the existing government, & surrounded himself with like minds, why would Joe be any different than the rest? He wouldn’t.

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Reading the bashing on the Bidens and Obama on Baptist Board is like:

upload_2020-10-20_13-1-48.gif

13. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  14. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then don’t read it. I would hate to disturb your bliss.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  17. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, I just read to see how far down the rabbit hole y’all are gonna go on this.

Which, of course, reminds me of one of my favorite songs released this year.

18. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There are many vlogs on Hunter but I have just posted some of the short ones. Wayne Allyn Root and Christine Niles are very respectable sources. The evidence is being released very slowly on purpose.

• Like Like x 1
  20. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If so, then it’s a poor strategy, if they want to influence the election. 25% of the vote is already in with early voting in person and by mail. And there is more of the vote being cast day by day.