1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where’s the thread about Hunter’s laptop?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wingman68, Oct 20, 2020.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Dems are hinting that if they win, the riots will stop. I don't see it. I think the antifa blm violence will intensify after a Biden/Harris victory. We will return to the Obama economy.

At least the CCP cannot blackmail Biden. The whole world knows that he was involved with the deal and got a cut. Hunter will probably move to some treatment center in Switzerland and live happily ever after.

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I suppose so. In the end politics trumps integrity in DC. It will be interesting.

What I would do (if there is really damning evidence in the laptop and it us verified legit) would be save it for the debate and ask Biden then, saying the information is being released, warrants issues, as we speak. That would be entertaining politics.

3. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Clinton was also about pay to play, as in selling US government influence for contributions to her pocket in the form of the Clinton foundation from what I have heard and read. But this has not ever been charged in a court of law, not yet, likely wont happen. The democrats are in the thick of this and they have many people on their side who are corrupt inside the government, and it just so far never happens that high ranking political leaders who are guilty of this dirt get into serious legal trouble.

One law for the common man, and another law for them.

And it is a crime to have Top Secret classified intel on your own personal server outside of control of the US government agencies, they wiped it (like you mean with a cloth?), she claims they were all deleted, but then I heard Pompeo has found them all, something about Weiner's laptop, but still nothing is happening is it. But they have prosecuted underlings who get like 5 years for this very crime.

https://www.heitordepaola.online/po...release-clinton-emails-likely-before-election

You can see the bias here in this journalism
    Trump compares files on Hunter Biden's computer to Anthony Weiner scandal

#43 Scott Downey, Oct 21, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    “There’s a law for you’uns and a law for we’uns, but it ain’t the same law.”

5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Biden is nuts if he shows up for this debate. There is no law about getting your son a fat paycheck because he is your son but there is a law about your taking a cut or being involved, as I understand it. That is what the laptop proves. As for Hunter's pedophilia, that happened in China so he will walk on that charge as long as he stays out of China, shouldn't he? Assuming Biden is elected, I can't imagine his son overcoming that stigma unless he can first overcome his addictions. Joe needs to get him some better medical treatment than he has so far.

6. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Biden is being investigated for money laundering by the FBI and Department of Justice.
    Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

And more pictures of Big Guy Joe Biden meeting with Ukranians who he swore he never met.
    Hunter and his laptop is the gift that keeps on giving to the republicans

If this country elects the Bidens, as POTUS, we are putting a criminal in office, Trump has recently said Biden is a criminal. His may be worse than the Hillary corruption. But anyway same old swampy stuff going on here.
    Nothing to see, move along, move along, is what the democrats want you to believe.

7. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ok, its been posted on a Korean site, some of the sex videos Biden had on his laptop. Who knows how many but it is extensive numbers, the guy is a sex addict, and its very graphic and extreme, Biden recorded everything. I happened to find a link from a foxnews page gtv. , but I wont post it here. Another video with him talking about a DA who is bringing him in for questioning Hunter on some investigation and Hunter wants to know why his dad was not asked to come in too.

And Biden swears a lot, he must be swear deaf.

#47 Scott Downey, Oct 28, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2020