1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

White nationalism

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by JJOR, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChasingChrist

ChasingChrist New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, nothing above the post quoted above is true.

#21 ChasingChrist, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  2. poor-in-spirit

poor-in-spirit Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Other genders, huh? Right......Muslims throw homos off buildings and bridges in every muslim country. Homos and trannies would not dare show their faces in any of them. Nor would they in any Hindu or Buddhist country. They are executed in China and Russia. It is only the western industrialized cultures built by these white men that satan has duped you into hating that tolerate your lifestyle to our soon destruction unfortunately.

BTW What happened to this projection:

The true colors of leftist troll comes out in the name of a false "christ". With this made up of your reprobate mind "new morality".

Read this carefully because this is you and your kind in Scripture:
    2 Peter 2: 9-15
    The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. ChasingChrist

ChasingChrist New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is shameful and detrimental to the Baptist community that you so closely intertwine politics with religion. You most erroneously assume that being a Baptist and a right-winger are mutually inclusive. This mentality will surely drive away new members of your church who may be interested in seeking God, but who are not seeking your political opinions. Not that it is even relevant to mention in this religious forum, but I identify politically as a moderate. You need to understand that these are distinct spheres, and politics is all lies and dirt anyway. Wouldn't want to mix that into or preach it to your congregation. I have simultaneously been a Fundamental Baptist all my life and also strived to expand human rights and help oppressed peoples who are traditionally shunned by the church feel more welcomed, as the arms of Christ should also be unprejudiced and welcoming. It does not mean that I condone their sins, but that I am more concerned with their eternal souls. It appears that you are too blinded by your political agenda to effectively carry out Jesus' teachings of love, humility, and service. And yes, there are at least 3 genders: male, female, and intersex. Some children are naturally born with both sets of anatomy, neither of them, or some combination in between. I have counselled a number of folks during my ministry who were designed by God in the womb to be this way. I am sure that had I not put forth the compassion and humility to reach out to these individuals specifically, they would have been lost and hapless souls. I am confident that if you behave this way toward people who you do not try to understand, then you will not save a single one of them.

• Like Like x 2
  4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother, you seem to have bought into some serious leftist propaganda, and thus have things exactly backward. On the rise are illegitimate attacks, sometimes very violent ones, against whites, males, heterosexuals, conservatives, Christians, Republicans, and anyone who thinks to speak out against such hatred.

This is why you find even people like Candace Owens, a black conservative woman, accused of being a neo-Nazi and White Nationalist. The left is unhinged; progressives have devolved into the most ludicrous mindsets—they have lost all sense of reality and reason. But then, it was not thinking that got them started.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one has been a Christian their entire life.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. agedman

agedman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wonder why folks present politics as an indicator of salvation?

I’m reminded that one of the prophets and teachers (think elders) in the church of Antioch was “Manaen a lifelong friend of Herod the tetrarch”

“Right” does not present “righteousness” and “left” does indicate “lost” in politics.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. OnlyaSinner

OnlyaSinner Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've recently read that this phenomenon occurs roughly once in 5,000 births. (Anyone with data showing differing ratios, feel free to correct this.) Despite the rarity, these are souls created and loved by God and we should show the same love and care for them as for anybody else. However, this birth defect is an unchosen congenital condition and I don't see much science supportive of the many other "genders" sprouting up in recent years being congenital/unchosen. (Note: "Birth defect" is not meant, by me anyway, as inferring any less value or humanity in this case than with things like cleft palate or spina bifida.)

8. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Because of the opprobrious epithet, "liberal" today they call themselves "moderates". A skunk by any other names still stinks." W.A. Criswell

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

The accusation itself is actually racist. Slandering an entire race.

The truth is, racists come in all colors. The only true way to address racism is for people all races to come together and call out racists of all colors.

Those who single out the sins of only one race, are part of the racism problem, and perpetuating racism. I'm convinced MLK would not have been part if this type rhetoric. He wanted the races to come together.

10. agedman

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why is it folks have to assign color, creed, policy, to nationalism?

I’ve seen churches split over folks not accepting others.

I’ve seen deacons standing in the entry to turn away folks who were different.

I’ve seen rejection of service, refusal of sale, and physical harm done over folks not accepting others.

Shamming, embarrassing, mocking because someone looks, smells, talks, walks, twitches, stutters, clothing, grooming,... I have witnessed it.

I early developed one standard, one principle.
    9The one who says he is in the Light and yet hates his brother is in the darkness until now. 10The one who loves his brother abides in the Light and there is no cause for stumbling in him. 11But the one who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
    Do you love them that hate you?
    Really?

What if they were a pervert?

Do you love them that if given the chance would persecute you, kill your family, destroy your way of life, harm your most prized earthly possession?

The modern believer is so afraid about the wrong things!

Why should we fear any who might destroy the body and afterward have no power?

What manner of Love is this?

Emma Lazarus wrote:
    Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

Who on the BB honestly loves your neighbor?

If a Jewish activist can write those words, how much greater should our own display of Christ shine in the darkness?

Folks, it isn’t a matter of conservative, liberal, moderate....

It is a matter of being a true Christian.

11. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You. I like you. May we be outcasts together

12. Calminian

Site Supporter

Amazing. Been a Christian for a long time, visited quite a few Churches. I've never seen anything of the sort. Where are these Churches doing these kinds of things? Not doubting you, just odd I've never seen anything like it. You've actually see Churches denying people entry because of their color? Would you be willing to name the Church?

13. agedman

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have to understand I grew up in a time in which racial tensions were thick. Most folks thought it was limited to black and white. But it didn't matter. Anyone one of anything other than yours, be it racially, culturally, ... was viewed with suspicion and marked out at unwanted.

Typically, back then, the towns were sectioned with unwritten rules. It goes on even in this day in some communities. Have you ever heard of black parents have "the talk" with their children?

In a nearby town the city sign was attached to another that said, "No .... allowed after dark." These things were considered normal, and any slight suggestion of adjustment was considered as subversive, communist, anti-government, ... So, of course, it didn't take much for there to be physical results when one was slighted.

I remember a new teacher had come from another state, she was baby sitting a couple pre- school children and took them to the five and dime. Her Sunday school teacher told her she was welcome to come into the store, but the children were to stay outside.

Folks "new their place" and lives were lived accordingly.

Do you think the SBC supported the civil rights movements?

Now, don't assign to me some label.

I was no friend of MLK, Jackson, and others popular in the media. Not because they didn't have a good and worthy cause, but because of their character. They were sensually bankrupt and degraded multiple women. I cannot consider them believers, their character behind closed doors was far too inconsistent.

Edward Kimbal, a Sunday school teacher lead D. L. Moody to Christ. D. L. Moody led Wilber Chapman, Chapman lead Billy Sunday, Billy Sunday led Mordecai Ham and Ham lead Billy Graham.

Many folks do not know that Mordecai Ham was outspokenly anti Jewish. He was highly effective evangelist, but as a man of his times, anti Jewish.

Today, middle eastern and hispanics seem to be the focus of the racist rants, even on the BB.

Racism isn't new, it is the condition of every natural heart.

The power of God must be exercised consistently and purposely to replace the natural with that which is from Him in this matter.

14. Shoostie

Shoostie Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Women are paid more than men for the same work, thanks to government laws which create discrimination against men as companies hedge themselves against discrimination lawsuits. If women really are paid less than men for the same work, why aren't the guilty companies being taken to court?

White people spread civilization and improved the quality of life of native peoples. I'm not defending imperialism, I'm just pointing out that you're drunk on anti-white propaganda.

Your racist ignorance of economics is appalling. If a company hires a less qualified black man, the competition gets that black man, and the first company is at a severe competitive disadvantage. The free market squashes discrimination. Real discrimination doesn't happen except when the government makes it happen, because the government forces both you and your competition to discriminate, so neither is put at a competitive disadvantage.

It's telling that the government's totalitarian oppression of Christians goes unnoticed by you.

#34 Shoostie, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  15. Calminian

Site Supporter

Hmmm. So you have people here on BB openly saying the people of hispanic and middle eastern descent are not welcome at their churches simply because of their heritage? Or perhaps you're citing other types of racism? I've personally never seen this. Can you cite posts or names? Or can you specifically cite the racist content?

#35 Calminian, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  16. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, please do. The Admin team would be interested.

17. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who says this?
    Who says this?

18. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are so full of hogwash

19. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Golly gee whilackers, if this is how y'all roll then I might as well just start rolling out reaction gifs and memes instead of actual responses
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This sounds like yet another case of getting it exactly backward. Typical racist rants today are delivered by racial minorities and even whites all against whites, though I do not say that many do this here on this board, at least not directly.

Their general premise is "white privilege," by which they mean that whites are automatically inherenetly racist because they are white and that racial minorities cannot be racist because they are minorities. I don't know that anyone could be more hypocritically racist than someone spouting such a ridiculous philosophy. If my saying this is what is meant by a racist rant, then someone is very confused, but that someone is not me.

Middle Eastern? Muslim would be a special category, one which is not racist but religious.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.