1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by kyredneck, Sep 21, 2018.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

"On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them days before, knew they would be scrubbed, and saved them. Why did I know they would be scrubbed? Because if roles were reversed, and Christine Blasey Ford had been nominated for the Supreme Court by President Trump, the headline by the resistance would be this:

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD AND THE DRUNKEN WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST PLAYGIRLS OF HOLTON-ARMS...."
    ………………………………………………………………………………………….

"Christine Blasey Ford’s Yearbook Lends Context to Her Accusations

After viewing a few pages from Christine Blasey Ford’s yearbook, you can see why she can’t remember specifically where or when she was supposedly drunkenly pawed by a teenage Brett Kavanaugh. You can also see why the yearbook pages were scrubbed from the Internet — but not before Cult of the 1st Amendment saved them for posterity:

They are a testament to the incredible power these girls had over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep, Landon and other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember any of it.

The Kavanaugh pawing supposedly happened in 1982, during the summer after her sophomore year…

10th grade seems to have been a ritual initiation into the “Holton party scene”. Another sophomore girl threw multiple all night benders, the highlight of which featured a male erotic dancer in gold g-string…

1982 was a particularly wild year and Scribe 82 [that year’s yearbook at her school Holton-Arms] published multiple pictures of minors drinking heavily, beer cans stacked up, liquor repeatedly glorified, “boys, beer and “the ‘Zoo’ atmosphere”.

Click through to see the pages that Christine Blasey Ford and her left-wing activist lawyer don’t want you to see.

Maybe she really was pawed by some guy. No doubt a lot of that went on at the bacchanalias she took part in. However, I doubt Brett Kavanaugh was there — not that Ford’s allegations would be relevant at this point even if true....."

#1 kyredneck, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmmm.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So will the yearbook(s) be available to any and all investigative committees?

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its difficult to believe the narrative and pictures in this yearbook!

It's a high school yearbook with reports of drinking, getting sick all over someone's rugs, pictures of liquor and an account of getting so hammered that one has A LAPSE OF MEMORY.

So am I just a prude?

#4 HankD, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  5. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This whole thing smacks of Soros, especially this lame attempt to erase this party prep school's annual - they have never heard of a wayback machine? Sheesh.

Looks like these girls had a lot of good times back then, too bad they can't remember most of them. I still contend something like this did happen to Chrissy but it seems like most of the girls there bragged about guys, why did she never complain about this incident to them right after it happened? You think she would tell them all to be careful of Brett, he is a groper.

6. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sounds like all the partying we did during my high school years in the 70's, except we didn't publish said activities in our yearbook.

7. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Serious push back about Bret's integrity against this lone sorry accusation:

Between the confirmation hearings and now this, I don't think I've ever heard a better character assessment of a person in my life!

#7 Benjamin, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Deadworm

Deadworm Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Dems' ruthless delay of the professor's accusation, though immoral, brilliantly plays off the new popular "Me Too" principle of "Presumed Guilty Until Proven Innocent" and their correct insight that a "He Said/ She Said" standoff at the senate hearing is sufficient to torpedo Kavanaugh's confirmation. This scandal will give fence-sitting red state Dem senators and liberal female Republican senators Collins and Murkowski the excuse they need to cite the need to confirm a justice with no stain on his reputation, regardless of Kavanaugh's indeterminate guilt or innocence. These women will also cite their reservations about Kavanaugh's true views on Roe vs. Wade and, more importantly, on checking presidential abuse of power.

This debate reminds me of a debate decades ago between Christian apologist John Warwick Montgomery of Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and a famous atheist. Somehow Montgomery gained access to a paper the atheist had written way back IN THE 7TH GRADE.and tried to hold him accountable for the immature arguments expressed in that paper! Duh!

9. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This will in all probability be a colossal backfire in the Progressive collective face as 1) Independents and the undecided see the unashamed clandestine attempt by radicals at a strategy to topple Kavanaugh and 2) a red tsunami as a result of the call to arms at said attempt.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Katarina Von Bora

Katarina Von Bora Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

11. Katarina Von Bora

Katarina Von Bora Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for this. As a woman, I'm appalled at the behavior of this doctor. I stand with Judge Brett Kavanaugh!

12. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What are your views on R v W?