1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why do we need Planned Parenthood ?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Bro. Curtis, Apr 8, 2011.

1. mandym

mandym New Member

It is as evil as anything else in this world.

2. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, it's "Communist" for the federal government to respect the sovereignty of the states, but it's not "Communist" for the federal government to undermine the sovereignty of the states?

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you really are that dumb.

OK. I'll bite: why is it wrong to kill a baby in the 3rd trimester, but not in the 1st or 2nd trimester?

3. rbell

rbell Active Member

Then you support murder.

May the Lord reward you according to your wickedness.

[deleted]

#23 rbell, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
  4. billwald

billwald New Member

[deleted post promoting abortion through a certain time-frame in violation with poster's rule number 2. This and other posts condoning abortion may result in administrative action.]

Editor: This post violates rules number 2 speaking clearly of unbiblical issues naming abortion as a specific. It will end here or will be deleted. I am still taking this before the administration board due to the direct conflict with rules number 2. I am sorry it took so Long for provide an answer, but I have not specificially read every issue in every rule in a while and wanted to make certain it was posted before I responded.

#24 billwald, Apr 12, 2011
  5. MamaCW

MamaCW New Member

Wow... the only thing I can say to such an evil comment as "abortion in the 1st or 2nd trimester is not evil" is...

Jeremiah 1:5 -Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

...being a new mommy to a precious little boy...i take that pretty personally..and my own words would be way too harsh...

I think planned parenthood should not be funded...they are for abortion, and I am strongly against anything or anyone who is for abortion...

6. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Shame on you!

I would really like to know on what you base your opinions, because it ain't the Bible.

The idea that a baby is soulless until born is just stupid.

#26 Arbo, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
  7. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    C'mon people, put BillWald on your ignore list. He was the very first person in my killfile. If you don't respond to him he will dry up and blow away.

Click User CP
    Click Edit Ignore List
    Type BillWald in the 'Add a Member to Your List' text box
    Click OKAY.
    Click Save Changes.

Ahhhhh....much better.

8. rbell

rbell Active Member

I'm not an "ignore" kind of guy.

Besides, at one point, we were told that posts that supported baby-killing weren't welcome here.

Mods, you know I'm not a complainer, and I'm appreciative of the job you do, but I'll ask again:

How can you allow someone with as reprehensible, satanic a view as billwald has on this issue remain here--not only not banned, but completely undedited?

Mods??

Note from editor: I will review the rules on this one, bring it before the administrators if there is a question and let them make the final decision. I simply have to follow the rules and if there is one regarding this issue, then I can act--otherwise I will push it on up for an administrative decision. (Note: This has nothing to do with my beliefs, it is simply board operations.)

#28 rbell, Apr 13, 2011
  9. rbell

rbell Active Member

Do yourself a favor and don't share that evil, immoral, unbiblical and profoundly stupid opinion with any father of a grieving stillborn. Just a suggestion.

Did you use scissors when you cut Psalm 139 out of your Bible? Or did you just rip it out with your bare hands?

10. JohnDeereFan

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see. So then you base the sanctity of life on physical development?

The Bible concludes otherwise.

11. JohnDeereFan

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's 90 % of the people on BaptistBoard.

12. JohnDeereFan

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Same reason they allow WestminsterBoy here even though they know he's a Catholic troll posing as a Baptist.

13. billwald

billwald New Member

The Psalms are poetry, not theology. Neither do I think trees have hands and will clap them. It is poetry, not physiology.

14. billwald

billwald New Member

>I would really like to know on what you base your opinions, because it ain't the Bible.

Neither is any other theory of the origin of the soul specified in the Bible. Is the official Baptist theory creationist or traducian?

15. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Theory of the origin of the soul? Read Genesis 2:7- "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."NKJV

As for your seemingly sarcastic question about when one has a soul, I would reply that it is irrelevant and in the context of this discussion, stupid. Child murder is child murder. You can't argue that away.

I wonder, are you one who wants to argue just to argue, or do you really believe what you say? I hope it is the former.

16. rbell

rbell Active Member

So Psalm 139 is fiction?

They didn't mean it when they said, "God knew me in the womb?" Were they just spouting nonsense? Drunk? Speaking in tongues?

Impart your "wisdom" to us...Apparently, you have about as much respect for the authority for Scripture as you do the sanctity of human life.

17. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

rule violations

Rule violation of posting rule #2 will allow a short vacation (the first offense). Therefore, there is no need to keep fighting this issue, it has been dealt with by our administration and I will take the direct responsibility for questioning the direct violation of this rule. Need I say more? . . .

18. billwald

billwald New Member

>Theory of the origin of the soul? Read Genesis 2:7- "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."NKJV

God takes a handful of dust, blows on it, and inserts the results into the woman's womb? Then you subscribe to the creationist theory? God manufactures a new soul for every person?

If you are TRYING to say that every human inherits this soul somehow in his DNA, then you might be traducian.

19. billwald

billwald New Member

>>Originally Posted by billwald
    >>The Psalms are poetry, not theology. Neither do I think trees have hands and will clap them. It is poetry, not physiology.

>So Psalm 139 is fiction?

Only if all poetry is fictional. What say you?

20. billwald

billwald New Member

>Rule violation of posting rule #2 will allow a short vacation (the first offense). Therefore, there is no need to keep fighting this issue, it has been dealt with by our administration and I will take the direct responsibility for questioning the direct violation of this rule. Need I say more? . . .

Please post rule #2. Could not find/lost track of the list.