1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why Jesus Said "I Never Knew You"?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Hark, Feb 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This simply isn't so.
    Matt. 16:16-17. 'Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God." Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon BarJonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you but My Father in heaven."'
    It is true that there was a greater and more general emanation of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, but if the Holy Spirit was not also active in O.T. times, no one could ever be saved (Romans 8:9b; I Corinthians 12:3).

2. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    In all of Jesus's message of salvation, it is the believing in Him that was always linked to His death and resurrection and so it was after that when the ransom was paid for and that He had ascended to God the Father was when the promise of the Father would come for how any one believing in Him can be saved.

Here are some proof of this: how believing in Him is linked to this event.

John 3: 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 6: 62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John 7:36 What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come? 37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

So the disciples were not saved yet because the ransom was not paid yet for them to receive the promise from the Father of not only the permanent indwelling Holy Ghost but eternal life as well.

So the disciples were officially saved at Pentecost when the church of Christ was born again.

3. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh come on, man! How were the O.T. saints saved? Jesus is the Lamb of God that takes away[present tense] the sins of the world (John 1:29), and He was that Lamb from the foundation of the world (Rev. 13:8).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The O.T. saints were in Abraham's bosom aka Paradise where the thief met Jesus that day. It was after His ascension that the O.T. saints are now in heaven where Paradise is now located.

Okay. Here we go. I hope in the Lord that He will help me to share what He has taught me.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

So while Jesus was in earth, the O.T. saints were not in Heaven. Jesus said in the parable of the rich man and the beggar named Lazarus, that Abraham's bosom was beneath the earth but not in hell, but across a great chasm from hell.

We see confirmation in scripture in the O.T.

1 Samuel 28: 11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel. 12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul. 13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. 14 And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself. 15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do. 16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the Lord is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?

So now we know where Samuel and the O.T. saints were; in Abraham's bosom aka Paradise.

So in one respect, you are correct what Jesus has done, but timing is everything as to when it was done for them in order for them to receive it.

Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. 15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. 16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

So they have not received the promise yet due to their faith. Thus the O.T. had needed Christ just as much as any one of us now in bringing us to God, but not until that ransom was paid for their faith to be rewarded.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient,

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

So Jesus met the thief that day in Paradise aka Abraham's bosom and then His resurrection.

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

So now after His ascension, Paradise is located in Heaven as He led the captivity captive to the Heaven above.

2 Corinthians 12: 1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Of course, Paul was speaking of the apostle John for the book of Revelation, but that is where "paradise" is not located in the third heaven.

So... once again, the disciples were not saved until that ransom was paid and Christ has ascended to send the promise of the permanent indwelling Holy Ghost and thus eternal life as well. The disciples were officially saved at Pentecost.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

John 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
    38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
    39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

5. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

He's talking about church, We have sinners in the church. Man purges himself to become honorable.

Notice he purges himself. He doesn't sit on a couch stare at his watch and wonder.....well lord when you feel like cleaning this mess up?
    Jesus Christ is the perfect example of how to be a Christian. He didn't run around begging and groveling others to save his own skin.

Just kneel down and worship me as your Lord and Savior I will let you in the kingdom.

Who gave that deal? Jesus?

Luke 4 7If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Matthew 4 9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

The devil's temptation.
    Word for word practically the exact SAME DEAL. Except back then Satan never thought of threatening folks with hell for refusing, he does now.
    Genesis 3 we see serpent says "you surely will not die" eternal security osas.

Here is a novel idea. Lets do what Jesus says to DO. Lets do EVERYTHING Jesus said to do.

6. utilyan

Site Supporter

Most famous Sermon ever given in history what happened?

Christ walked up the mount. He said "hey just believe me I got this, see you guys later" Or Calvinist version he just shrugged at everyone "buckle up and cross your fingers".

No you got to believe he did not preach the gospel at all and gave three chapters of useless information.

7. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus came into the world to save sinners from their sins & not just to give them eternal life. Jesus is our Good Shepherd to help us live this reconciled relationship with God and not just having reconciled us to God as our Saviour for simply believing in Him thus trusting Him by how He was going to save us by just believing in Him, even in His name.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure....8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

1 Corinthians 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

it is true that Jesus did not "just" say bow down and worship me, but He did say 'trust Me" as in "believe in Me as you believe in God that I will do this".

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Only God can do God's work. All He asks from us is to believe Him.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Hebrews 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Trusting Him as our Savior that we are saved simply for believing in Him and continuing that reconciled relationship with God by trusting Jesus as our Good Shepherd by learning of Him in the KJV of what He will do for us to finish His work in us is how we rest in Him more and more by trusting Him to carry us all the way Home which is to His glory. Amen

1 Corinthians 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

8. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    All of His messages that goes beyond how we are saved was for discipleship in how to live this reconciled relationship with God through Jesus Christ and that is by trusting Jesus as our Good Shepherd to do His work in us so we can follow Him.

But His words should also be informing us that by trusting Jesus Christ as our Savior that He did it; that He saved us by believing in Him, we can rest in Him in all things.

That is how you can tell others the Good News in Christ Jesus because the Holy Spirit is in you and thus you are saved to tell them the Good News.

If believers are not saved yet, then no one could really tell any one that Jesus is the Savior yet. But we can.

1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. 18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God....21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.....

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
    30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
    31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

So He did say.. "I got this, my friends. Believe me."

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace. 8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ. 9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; 10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. 11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

9. utilyan

Site Supporter

Hark you said: "Jesus came into the world to save sinners from their sins & not just to give them eternal life."

I believe that's one in the same.

Luke 6

46“Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47“Everyone who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them, I will show you whom he is like: 48he is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built. 49“But the one who has heard and has not acted accordingly, is like a man who built a house on the ground without any foundation; and the torrent burst against it and immediately it collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great.”

We got people here who make highest priority of believe who Jesus is, but don't do anything he tells you to do.

Matthew 5

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Here I'm saying you have to do EVERYTHING Jesus says to do. What above category you think your falling in when you tell folks doing what he says to do won't help you?

10. utilyan

Site Supporter

Hark, when the sermon on the mount finished. It ends with :
    Matthew 7
    28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: 29For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

So don't give me "this was just for saved folk". Because those were unsaved folk who were shocked, astonished even hearing this stuff for the first time.

Had they been saved believers they would not have surprised at all.

Here Jesus is SAVING souls. He is providing unsaved people the necessary tools to get out of the rut they are in.

He is telling them what they have to do to make it. Remember doctor is for the sick.

Matthew 6
    12But when Jesus heard this, He said, “It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick. 13“But go and learn what this means: ‘I DESIRE COMPASSION, AND NOT SACRIFICE,’ for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

11. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, in relation to the OP which is my thread, I have discussed the above scriptural reference as to why those professing believers are still saved but because they were in iniquity, this was why they were being denied being known by Jesus.

And the denying part was in relation to being received to attend the Marriage Supper of sitting down with the O.T. saints to eat with in Luke 13:24-30 in Luke's account of Jesus's warning in Matthew 7:13-27

I believe the whole message of Matthew 7:13-27 is about the movements of the "Spirit" like "slain in the Spirit", Pensacola Outpouring, the Toronto Blessings, and even seeking to receive another baptism with the Holy Spirit with evidence of tongues where saved believers "fall down" in. Proverbs 25:26-28 1 Corinthians 14:32-33

It is because they did not heed the call in Luke 13:24 to narrow the way back to the straight gate and that is to keep their eyes on the Son of God, the Bridegroom, in worship, and not on what they believe is the Holy Spirit coming over them "again" in bringing signs, causing many to fall in these movements. Matthew 7:24-27

This is where they can claim, prophesying in His name, casting out devils in His name, and doing wonderful works in His name, but those were signs and lying wonders as they were in iniquity: Matthew 7:21-23

And that iniquity again is broadening the way in coming to God the Father in worship other than by way of the Son John 14:6 Matthew 7:13-14 whereas the solution is to narrow it back Luke 13:24 to avoid seducing spirits coming in with signs and lying wonders when all eyes are on the Holy Spirit in worship John 16:13-14 John 15:26-27.

The real indwelling Holy Spirit are in believers still pointing them to keep going to the Bridegroom in relating to God the Father so that they can avoid seducing spirits that would try to come inbetween them and the Bridegroom into chasing after them for a sign; Matthew 12:39 1 Timothy 4:1-2 2 Corinthians 11:1-4

Maybe you should reread your reference again as I ask you how can someone break one of the least of His commandments and teach others so and yet still be in the kingdom of heaven as the least?

Matthew 5:19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

That is why there are vessels unto honor in His House that are His disciples in following Him and why there are vessels unto dishonor for not following Him by not looking to Him as their Good Shepherd to depart from iniquity.

Those that live in sin can still repent before the Bridegroom comes, but after that.... that first inheritance of being received as a vessel unto honor in His House can never be had again because the door to the Marriage Supper is shut forever. 2 Timothy 2:19-21 But those left behind, the castaways, which are the least in the kingdom of heaven shall be received later on after the great tribulation as vessels unto dishonor in His House.

12. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And as the doctor is for the sick as the sick can do nothing to save himself and to help him be better, so as the Savior is to the sinner as he can do nothing to save himself and to help you be better.

You trust the doctor. Now trust the Savior. And trust Him as your Good Shepherd too. Not every believer has learn to trust their Savior as their Good Shepherd too so that their joy may be full.

13. utilyan

Site Supporter

Absolutely true. Thanks to the Doctor I'm better. His prescription is right there Matthew 5-7. RX-GOODWORKS. Take two, Love God and neighbor tonight we'll check on you in the morning.

14. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The doctor was a symbolism that falls short in all respect to what a Savior does. A Savior saves and so He alone gets the credit for your salvation.

Good works is something He has to help us to do as our Good Shepherd; not as our Savior. We need to be saved first with Him in us so we can do the good works like loving even our enemies.

Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

If good works accompany our salvation in order for us to save ourselves, can you imagine all the stuck ups in Heaven? I can't.

1 Corinthians 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

15. utilyan

Site Supporter

The Sermon on the Mount was to unbelievers and UNSAVED. That's why it ended with the folks being astonished and shocked at the DOCTRINE.

If you were there, baptized and saved. You wouldn't have been shocked at anything Jesus says.

Credit to Jesus for Salvation? I even give Jesus Credit for beautiful days and great coffee. There no argument here.

A "Good" work that does nothing for you and is useless in salvation is not a GOOD WORK.

Its called GOOD WORKS for a reason, And Jesus commands me to do it.

SATAN says good works are useless too.

I'm going to do what Christ says.

16. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nobody was saved at that time until Pentecost when Jesus has ascended to start saving sinners in preparing a place for us in Heaven.

Christ says to believe in Him as our Savior to receive eternal life. Do you believe you are saved by doing that alone or not?

Christ also says that to believe in Him as our Good Shepherd that BECAUSE we are saved, He will help us to love others as He has loved us and do good works.

We are not loving others in telling them the Good News to be saved.

We are loving others to tell them the Good News because we are saved.

17. utilyan

Site Supporter

The Good Work of Loving God is required of all those things. If you hate God you won't believe him as our savior.

18. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We love Him because He first loved us.

I love Him because He first saved me.

It is because I am saved is why I am commanded by Him to love others so that others may know I love God for what He has done for me.

What is considered the Good News to you?

Proverbs 25:25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

19. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

To get the broader context of the Sermon on the Mount go to the beginning of it:

Matthew 5:1 Seeing the multitudes, he went up onto the mountain. When he had sat down, his disciples came to him.
    2 He opened his mouth and taught them, saying,
    --He was teaching his disciples. The entire three chapters were meant for his disciples. They were saved. But as he continued teaching many others gathered to listen that were not saved. They loved to listen to this one who was not "as the scribes, but spoke with authority." Thus a crowd formed. He was up on a mount and his voice carried easily.

The primary subject of the Sermon on the Mount is "The Kingdom." They were surprised at his teaching. But it doesn't give us the disciples reaction.
    He is speaking of a Kingdom to come that has some application to day to day living. It is not about a message of salvation.

So, that doesn't tell a person how to be saved.

20. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Isaiah 64:6 For we are all become as one who is unclean, and all our righteousness are as a polluted garment: and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, take us away.
    --Doing good can't save a person either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.