1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Will Trump survive latest controversey

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Dec 9, 2015.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only thing fundamental about Zaac is his left wing politics.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Every time Trump does something that every "smart guy" thinks will do him in his numbers go up even further.

People are tired of obama and of the establishment crony capitalists GOP. Trump turns them on because he is in the face of the establishment and people like that regardless of what he says.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

First, I don't know Moore from a sack of beans. I commented on the statement about him doing his best to turn Southern Baptists off from supporting Trump. SO I say good for him. That has NOTHING to do with me being a very conservative Biblical fundamentalist.

And I don't know what you mean about tolerate the SBC. I attend an SBC church. I've attended Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist, Cogic,Pentecostal, and Charismatic churches. And churches all around the world. What exactly am I supposed to be tolerating as I only spoke to them encouraging SBCers to not support Trump?

#23 Zaac, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Poor thing. There you go again confusing what you think are your conservative politics with a conservative, fundamentalist Biblical point of view.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not confused about you and your agenda at all. I've had you pegged from day one. :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Umm, I don't know you like that. Cautious

One day ,I'm gonna do a thread for all you poor misallusioned folks who think your right wing politics equals conservative Christian values.
    [​IMG]

7. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Actually it is nice to see someone on the right get the same results the left gets from their political base no matter any controversy or anything they may say. The Clinton's and Obama have enjoyed this forever, but they have the corrupt media helping them. The Teflon Don is surviving even with the media all up in his face. This is what makes this amazing. I love it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are lucky if you don't know Moore because he misrepresented Trump's position on letting muslims into the USA--an unforced error that is egregious in high school debate. So Moore actually disgraced the SBC, but the SBC has been disgraced before. Pray that Moore gets a new job for Christmas.

The other day you said that you were a Fundamentalist with a capital letter. Then you say that you are SBC, which is Evangelical. Please don't try to be all things to all people. I don't see how you can be either one of the above considering your support for abortion, the murder of the unborn child. I think that you should try the Presbyterian Church USA as you seem religious left to everyone here.

As for Trump, SBC believes in individual competency in spiritual matters so I suppose that the members of that convention don't really need the Religious and Ethics Commission, which seems a terrible waste of money considering Moore's false accusations.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, so you don't remember?

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You apparently do so show me the post.

I tend to remember what I say. I think you're confused about what YOU said and what I said.

#31 Zaac, Dec 12, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And I believe this is the sentiment that a lot of folks in the church are going with. It's sad.

13. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Voting for a Democrat is an action that speaks louder than words in support of abortion.

Russell Moore needs to apologize to Trump.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. DMorgan

DMorgan Member

Actually i do not support Mr Trump, i lean towards Ted Cruz. My point is that Mr Moore and Mr Floyd should stay out of politics and focus on their SBC responsibilities. They are entitled to an opinion on candidates, but only as individuals. Not as the voice of Southern Baptists.
    As to my comment on history, if one does not know the full history of the false religion of Islam, and it's violent past, one cannot fully understand what we are now faced with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Are they trying to get free press?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

As I recall from the last election cycle, a lot of evangelicals raved about how we could do both. What's the difference now other than they are speaking against supporting the front-leading GOP candidate?

I'm sorry. But where is that written?

There's no difference between Islam and everything else that is against Christ. Scripture has stated how we are to treat others, and has explicitly stated how we are to treat those purported to be our enemies.

17. tiffaninichole

tiffaninichole New Member

To answer the question, yes, I think Trump will survive. Not only will he survive, his supporters will eat all of his hate speech right on up and go even more crazy than they already are. I am still dumbfounded as to how this man is a serious presidential candidate. Makes me think that maybe this country isn't as smart as I once thought it was.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Right because we all know that showing support for someone who loves himself and his money while hating everyone else is an action with which Christians should want to be deemed to be in support.Rolleyes But then again, a lot of you didn't have a problem voting for a man who rejects Jesus Christ so your argument based on abortion just doesn't get very far.[​IMG][​IMG]

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You just walked right in and NAILED it Tiffani.[​IMG]

Welcome to the Board.:)

20. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Russell Moore misquoted Trump--so Moore either made an error or did it on purpose. Voting Democrat supports abortion, which I don't see how the religious left reconciles that with Christian Scripture.

• Agree Agree x 1