1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Heavenly Zion and Jerusalem. .....the Church

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Iconoclast, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

Now we're getting somewhere! :)

2. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your choice. But if you don't report posts that violate the forum rules you forfeit your complaining privileges. :)

3. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's see. Yeah. Pretty close!

crybaby.jpg TCassidy.jpg

4. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

TC

In this post you are trying to be a peacemaker, and bridge the gap between DHK and IT.
    That would be commendable except for one thing.
    There are more than a dozen of us who have been on the other side of the keyboard when DHK does his sinful lying, deleting of posts, editing of posts, and bearing false witness. We have complained dozens of times about it.
    To categorize this as whining and childish is not correct.

This is the result of ongoing bad behavior by DHK for the last year or two that goes unchecked. You know this.
    You can ask any of us....IT, SG, OLD Regular, Blessed wife318,RLBosley, Rippon can document post after post of this foul conduct.
    To try and isolate any poster such as is going on now with IT, or SG, and try to make it morally equivalent is misguided.
    There are many who have told me they do not post on any thread that he posts in because of his conduct.
    You can see the frustration spill over when anyone of us gets isolated.
    The pattern is DHK gets answered....it goes back and forth...it deteriorates to name calling, DHK asks his strawman questions...like;
    Are you a RC? Did you get that from gnostics? Do you deny Jesus? etc. The person gets infractions from DHK.....lol.....one time I got a 3 point infraction for posting a full page of his lies and accusations in his own words.

So what you see here is the continued problem as none of theprevious persons would deal with his lies....if you want we could supply pages of his garbage for you to read...but do you want to get nauseous?
    Ask any of the persons I mentioned and there are many more....The fact is if the problem is not addressed....it will continue on.
    DHK knows most people do not like to read this ....much less take the time to re-read his foul posting.....The common denominator in the friction is our friend DHK...None of us are blameless...but the common denominator is our good friend.
    Ask the others.....

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    We have reported them....to no avail,,,

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Everything was going so well until the "except." :)
    Well, as most of you know I took a rather long hiatus from active administration of the Baptist Board while I fought a much more important battle. One for my very life. So I am not privy to much of what has happened in the past, but I can assure you that every post reported as violating forum rules will be taken seriously and investigated to determine if a violation occurred and the responsible party appropriately chastised.
    I wasn't aware I had, but if I did I tender my humblest apologies.
    As I stated above I have not been all that active for quite some time so I don't know, but I am certainly willing to find out.
    Again, I have no control over the past, but any post reported will be taken seriously and investigated.
    I'm not sure what you are talking about. Have I tried to isolate anyone? And what do you mean by "morally equivalent?"
    That's certainly one way to avoid the problem. :)
    Again, I am not sure how you are being isolated
    I have noticed that, but it is not entirely one sided.
    It may be necessary for the Admins/Mods to discuss this issue and perhaps discourage Admins/Mods from Moderating any threads in which they are personally active.
    Again, I have no control over the past, but I will take an active role in the future. And, no, I don't want to be nauseous. My chemo does that without any help. :D
    I assure you all infractions will be addressed.
    Thank you for your concerns. I will do all I can do to keep the peace on the BB. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No...Thank you for your response. I believe you are sincere in this.

TC.....I would like to see the BB move forward and be a positive place of instruction

This might be helpful...yes. You will notice that no other Moderator conducts themselves in a way to need such as you suggest.

No one is holding you in any way responsible for the past.

DHK has as much right to post as anyone...no one says otherwise. We have no trouble refuting his posts. No one has an issue with that.

We had hoped that the new administration would see it and help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    He has his hands full right now. Give him some time to get settled in. He is a good man and he will do right by the forum. :)

9. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I have been willing to let this go a long time ago.
    Yes, I said I was a literalist, and took the statement literally, not recognizing the sarcasm.
    I regret that my post has offended you (IT). I trust we can move on.

• Like Like x 2
  10. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.