1,500 acid attacks recorded in London since 2011 Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2017/03/1500-acid-

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Mar 18, 2019.

1. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good morning, Matt. How are you today? You Brits make no sense. You tried to disarm us under your Geo III. England is a museum like the rest of Europe because of big government and big welfare and economic stagnation and lack of innovation. Is your idea of a good time dictatorship tourism to Cuba like Prince Charles next week, or is he going because of diplomatic matters?

2. Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I've no idea why Brian is going to Cuba but the royals often have to meet unsavoury people and hold their noses in the name of realpolitik. His mother had to entertain the Ceausescus 40 years ago. The size of the state and welfare has shrunk dramatically over this decade so the poor are having to reply on food banks and other forms.of charity to survive. And I'm fine this morning thanks for asking: just off to work in my museum with no weapons on me and no fear.

3. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, I have an idea they have to talk to Raul about Maduro as Raul is the military power, strangely. Venezuela is defaulting on everything and Cuba has never paid anything they charged since 1959. A lot of tourists from the UK have been badly treated in Cuba. We are hoping that the State Department will stop American tourism to Cuba to put economic pressure on the communist party in Cuba which runs everything tourist. Have you heard of San Andres island? They are Baptists and they all speak English but the island is part of Colombia.

4. Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yes, San Andres used to be an English pirates' lair and their descendants still live there, although immigration from the Spanish speaking mainland means they are now in a minority

5. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would like to go there. Have you been there? I think that it would be nicer than Cuba.

6. Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Never been to the Caribbean.

7. Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Me and my wife went to the Caribbean a few years ago, to St. Lucia to be exact. Lot's of Brits there and it was interesting to talk to them. I met a Metropolitan Police Inspector of the Firearms Unit and you should have seen the look on his face when I told him my wife had a Concealed Carry Pistol license. Precious!

8. Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

LOL!

We have other things on our minds ATM here ie: the complete Dog's Breakfast that is Brexit and the political and constitutional crisis that this has caused, so are unable to tackle arguably more important issues like those in the OP sadly...

9. Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Permitless concealed carry now allowed in Kentucky, South Dakota, & Oklahoma.

10. Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We are working on it in Florida as well

11. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Britbongland is one of the most racist countries in the world. It is so bad over there that the police have to constantly monitor social media for hateful statements and arrests old ladies who do not toe the line in the NPC world HQ.