1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 27 test postive TB, Olathe KS high sch.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by church mouse guy, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No you don't. You just post for the echo chamber.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

And you post to demonstrate your continued lack of scripture telling you to treat others as better than yourself. To speak in love and humility. Where are your manners uOt? You've never seen me so how can you claim to love God whom you've never seen, while you carry hate for another whom you could meet and see in this life?

You have some 'splainin' to do ....?

3. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you post something wrong, get called on it and then attack the other person's faith? There is no hatred for you RD2, that is just your persecution complex rearing up again. As many others have said, you are your own worst enemy.

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can't come up with your own words, huh? Do you think by now that I really care what a hand full of mouthpieces say about me? I have to please but one person in this life, and that is (are you ready?) ...............................................
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V

That person is God! And as of now, I feel now displeasure, judgment or condemnation coming from Him ..... and since both of us can't be right, and if I feel His full support .... maybe you need to USE SOME OF THAT TIME YOU CLAIM TO HAVE to check in with Him, and not your peers, as to what He thinks of your spirit when it comes to how you treat others. :godisgood: Try praying about what you will type and send, and the tone of your words. My conscience is clear and I don't live according to my peers, especially those I can't see ..... Shalom my brother!

#44 righteousdude2, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
  5. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I'm sure God is fully supporting your attacking others faith. Thanks for spamming up the board by making this post even more obnoxious than it already was. I'm sure everyone appreciates you taking up half a page.

6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    'Bout as much as you "taking up (another)half a page"
    to chastise RD2! :sleep:

7. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

#47 Use of Time, Mar 22, 2015
  8. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You just quoted my post which is barely two lines. If you attack my faith. You are going to get a response.

9. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    True, BUT you did quote the same RD2 post you just finished condemning for taking up "half a page", then added your comments.

FAITH??? Getting a little testy are we?? I said nothing about your faith, just questioning your LOGIC!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

10. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was talking about RD2 questioning my faith which was in a conversation that never involved you in any way until now for some reason.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What has happened to this board? We used to have some mature rational people here now all there seems to be is people tossing around insults, questioning each other's faith and posting silly images and stupid pet tricks.

#51 poncho, Mar 22, 2015
  12. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The BB got invaded by the political and religious left, Poncho, and people don't make sure that everyone has a tinfoil hat anymore.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just that you've moved so far to the right that everything looks like it's on your left now.

Seems to me about the only people you "righties" aren't down with killing are pre born children and Israelis. Everyone else is fair game.

Provided the appropriate amount of demonization and de-humanization is applied to them first.

And if you haven't noticed and from the looks of it you haven't you're one of the biggest "tin foil hatters" spreading rumors of conspiracies you can't prove around here. And when this fact gets pointed out you post some of the most childish immature stuff imaginable that even a third grade school boy would be embarrassed to post.

#53 poncho, Mar 22, 2015
  14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I have not changed, Poncho. I still believe every word of the Sothern Baptist Faith and Message and I am still a middle of the road Republican. A lot of people here are not Fundamentalists or Evangelicals.

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You haven't changed huh? So you mean you've always been a liar?

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=2204062#post2204062

#55 poncho, Mar 22, 2015
  16. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not questioning your faith ..... just your treatment of others, your snide tone, and your confrontational attitude. It appears whenever you decide to comment on something I post or comment to. And I am tired of you trying to derail posts by me, in an attempt to prop you up and bring me down!

Either stick to the topic, or please, PLEASE, put me on your ignore.

Apparently I am a stumbling block to you UoT, and it is beginning to affect how you react to my comments and words. Don't check your faith, I believe you are saved! Just check your attitude at the door, and quit trying to demean me. That just ain't Christ like!

Now go and sin no more! :thumbs:

17. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ain't that the truth. And we all know that the far left will do everything from insinuate to outright name calling to derail a topic and interrupt a topic!

But I guess they have a right to speak and be here, I just wish they'd stop with the personal attacks. I am beginning to see how the GOP leaders in the Congress feel. They do or say something, and suddenly they are racist, homophobes, that can't stand illegal's taking over the nation. It has gotten to this. What a shame!

18. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought that we are friends, Poncho. I believe the Baptist Faith and Message unlike a lot of them on this board. I do not understand why people who are not Fundamentalists or Evangelicals want to post here?

19. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My post had been on topic until now. You are the one that decided to make the thread about me.

20. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There's plenty of liberal boards on the net....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.