1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Church Rapture seen in Revlation 4:1-4

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by revmwc, May 2, 2015.

1. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My husband is not on this board so I don't know who you are talking about.

2. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

You posted something that seemed like OR was your husband in a previous post, sorry if I misunderstood it. many apologies.

3. blessedwife318

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No he is not, I have no idea who OR is in real life.

4. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

So sorry my apologies!

5. blessedwife318

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No worries. Confusion can happen quite easily on here.

6. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your husband had nothing to do with my statement...it was your assessment of the Forum.

Again, there is serious discussion going on but to be frank, you are missing it, if in fact you do not see it.

Perhaps instead of cheerleading for the a-millennials, you actually joined those discussion with what I have seen to be at least some ability that surpasses a few notable characters here...you might see that there is more to take into consideration than you think.

And by the way, if you have felt I have "harassed" you, lol, understand that I am simply defending the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, it's nothing personal, and how those discussions go depends largely on my antagonist, which you are one due to your ridicule (don't deny it) of the view.

Again, I will pose the question, "Who populates the Millennial Kingdom," and if you have answered this in another thread please disregard it here.

God bless.

7. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, it's apparent that he is one fine human being, regardless of his roots as a hillbilly. But the Lord had mercy and saw fit to transplant him to the south where I'm certain he fits in with all those briar-hoppers just fine!

8. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I think you are a very gracious young lady and I am old enough to be your grand daddy!

9. OldRegular

Least ways I didn't get run out of Bloody Breathitt, but I do appreciate the gracious comments. I left the hills in 1952 and have only been back for visits since then. Still miss them. Now iffen I us a pre-tribber perhaps I could get an option on some property back there after the grreaatt tribulation!

10. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You won't need a plot on earth, my friend, Christ is preparing a place, even for those that deny He will fulfill His promises.

John 14

King James Version (KJV)

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And seeing that this abode does not come down from Heaven until this current Creation passes away, and that there is a thousand year Kingdom after Christ's Return, you will be in Heaven with the Lord.

And Darby...who will likely like to have a word or two with you.

But don't feel bad, I plan on ducking King David and Peter, and hopefully, Paul will still be in the business of taking up for nitwits like me, and will lend a hand if I run into trouble with these two.

;)

God bless.

11. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you brethren come with interpreters?:laugh:

12. OldRegular

Only a Ky/Va hillbilly could understand. I left but the fugitive from Bloody Breathitt is still there and many times I wish I were!