1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Cruz, Romney and the rest! A bunch of cutthroats?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I think at this point, it's not the Presidential election that the GOP is concerned about, but rather the Senate.

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sure, but my point was there is no circumstance where the GOP would win, say, Illinois, if Trump were running instead of Cruz. Or any state.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Understand and agree.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not any more fawning over Trump, then you fawning over Obama like he was a piece of double chocolate fudge cake.

Get over yourself zaac. Your "troll" tendencies seem to surface from time to time, and just when I thought you had turned a corner and started to post like a person with a moral conscience!

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They would be angry enough, speaking from personal experience, to not stay home, but to exercise my right to vote and cast it for the DNC candidate. Other Trump faithfuls would do likewise.

6. stevewm1963

stevewm1963 Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would like for you to state the lies from Ted Cruz please! I can give you loads and loads of sources showing Trump lying and flip flopping on issues..he is like a fish out of water he flip flops so much! He brags about his marital affairs, lusts after his own daughter, attempted to take a 74 year olds home by force via eminent domain to have a parking lot for his limousines, has admitted to buying politicians! There is not a conservative bone in his body! For a righteous dude you sure do lack discernment!

• Like Like x 1
  7. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So out of spite that Trump didn't get the nomination you would vote for Hillary. That proves your statement in the OP that these "fools" think we the people don't know what is best for us.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why on earth should we EVER see those two words on a Christian message board? O O

• Like Like x 3