Deadweight Donald

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you just make this stuff up as you go along, or do you sit and think real hard about how to say the least true thing in the world?

2. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hope the Dems/fake media are paying him well for his efforts!

3. Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You add in the millions in CA and NY that didn't even bother to vote knowing that the electoral college was against them and then subtract the illegal immigrant influence that the left openly coerced to vote and you'd have seen a clear and unchallengeable majority. But if that's not good enough for you to admit the majority voice of the people was spoken, just you wait until the next election!! You will be able to dig a hole and bury that talking point. :)

4. FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nonsense. Do you have any support for your statement? He didn't win the majority of votes in the election and there are a lot of polls that say he's gone downhill since.

5. FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The real conservatives do not back Trump and increasingly Americans are realizing they've been had by a flim flam man who lies incessantly and changes his mind all the time.

6. FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you're saying the Electoral College should be thrown out because it causes people to not vote I agree with you.

7. Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are wacky. You actually imbibe MSM nonsense?

8. Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As far as I'm concerned they mean the same thing.

9. Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Boy have you been deceived.

10. Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Millions voted for HRC illegally. Trump got the actual majority.

11. Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He is more Conservative than Reagan.

12. Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let me fix that for you; the real RINOS did not support Trump.

13. Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump out-Reagan's Reagan.

President Trump has done more positive good for this country in 500 some-odd days than any President has done with those who have served eight years.

A friend and I were discussing the President the other day. We both said that he has the energy, vitality and diligence of someone much younger, He's a machine.

14. FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump propaganda. Show me some proof.

15. FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They didn't I agree. But now the hope of survival for the GOP depends on Trump. The GOP has morphed into the Party of Trump. Good luck with that.

16. FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I might agree with that but not in the way you think. Reagan said he was improving Social security for the future but in reality he was stealing the surplus out of the Social security Trust fund. He claimed he was reducing the size and cost of government but in reality he increased both. He claimed that "Voodoo economics" would help the middle class but in reality it helped the rich. Reagan collaborated with our enemy Iran to delay the hostages until after the election to defeat jimmy Carter in exchange for weapons sales to Iran. This was the Iran-Contra Affair which sent Oliver North, now president of the NRA, to prison on a felony.

Trump is trying to take down our entire safety net for the poor and senior citizens (Obamacare, medicare, medicaid and social Security). He has collaborated with our enemy Russia to change the results of the 2016 election and claimed that we have a better agreement with another enemy N. Korea when in fact he was deceived by Kim. Trump claimed his tax reform would mostly help the middle class but in reality it greatly helped the rich. Trump is using the Presidency for personal gain. He has never provided his income tax statements to disguise this.

Trump has done nothing really positive for the country. He has seriously damaged our relationship with our strongest allies (UK, Germany, France, Canada, NATA, etc.) and expressed an admiration for dictators like Putin and the Indonesian president. He has made the U.S. into a rogue nation whose policies cannot be trusted because they are not well-thought-out and they change with trump's whims. I could go on and on but you get the idea. TRUMP IS BY FAR THE WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY AND WILL BE IMPEACHED BY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE.

17. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You do know that the way the Electorial College works, that the Donald could lose CA and Ny big time, so lose the popularity, but still win what counts, right?

18. FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    IF the election was a fair one, I understand that trump won through his Electoral College victory but with a minority of the popular vote. That's the same way GW Bush won in 2000.

19. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, that was what president Obama did to us, remember that "I am against gay marriages, and if you like your Dr, you can keep him!"
    And 86% of the evangelicals voted for him, I think that we are seen as being conservatives!

20. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, the liberals/dems onlky kave the left wing east and west coats and big cities, so of course they get higher votes, as Ca/Ny are halk the total votes