Deputation

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Salty, Oct 2, 2007.

1. John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Our board has such a low fee for the missionaries because the director and representatives all raise their own support. We consider the 5% just a fee for very valuable services rendered in taking care of our money, taking care of other financial matters, representing us to foreign governments (one thing a church has difficulty doing), backing us up in an emergency (they can get us out of the country in the event of a war, etc.). :type:

2. Pastor Jack New Member

I agree, I like that kind of Board. At least they are not all wearing three piece suits and sitting at the high places at meetings.

3. Plain Old Bill New Member

A word to any missionary on this board. You can send me your web site and I will add it as a link on my website. Just pm me with your web site if you want it added and I will take care of the rest.:godisgood:

4. Pastor Jack New Member

PM

Okay, don't laugh and please, just Plain Old Bill get back to me but what is PM?

Bill, if you can email me at pastorjack@payatasbaptistchurchdot org
    I would like to speak with you. If you notice I wrote dot so hopefully I don'r get picked up by spammers.

5. John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You probably already have mine, Bill, but just in case it is: www.johnofjapan.org

6. Plain Old Bill New Member

Pastor Jack don't give it a second thought I took care of it for you. You are now on my site. JoJ I also have you up on my site. You can both go to the site and pull up your very own sites.:godisgood:

7. John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks, Brother Bill! :wavey:

8. Pastor Jack New Member

Changed our site

Hi Brother,
    If you are able ---we have updated out site and the new address is: http://www.payatasbaptistchurch.org

Thanks.