1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Did Obama FAIL when it comes to black Americans?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know you had a thread where you called the Tea Party "homosexuals" and said that you did not know that the word that you used meant homosexual but you refused to retract it even when you were informed that this was true. So don't tell me anymore about how nice you are.

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had no idea what it meant to those who dwell in those areas of life. I have never heard any of my friends use the term ... in fact I do not remember what term upset you and others.

Now about the Tea Party. I expect some are homosexual and the majority are not. Probably the same ration as in the general public. Do you agree?

Can you ever see yourself voting for an African American for president in the future?

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Same as every president, republican and democrat alike. Democrats had the same goal with Bush. Obama, at least had a chance, by having a majority in both houses. He simply blew it and got the democrat majority eliminated.

Welcome to politics.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If he's a racist, then you certainly are too.

Just like the 43 white Presidents before him acted like privileged white men with a chip on their shoulders.

He's been no more responsible for it than the racist and racially prejudiced folks on this board, or the folks in the GOP who pledged to block everything he attempted to do, or of the white police officers and prosecutors and judges who collaborated to allow for the unjust policing and murder of unarmed black people.

The GOP has as its presumptive Presidential nominee a man who is anti-black, anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-muslim, anti-immigrant, and anti-Mexican. He's saying the VERY SAME THINGS VERY LOUDLY that the GOP has said for years.

Yet you and the Fox News crowd think Barack Obama is largely responsible for the deterioration of race relations?:rolleyes: If I recall correctly a lot of you kept saying that the unarmed murdered black people got what they deserved echoing what was heard throughout so called "politically conservative" circles. Yet you think Barack Obama has been largely responsible for the deterioration of race relations.:rolleyes:

George W Bush created problems where there weren't any to the detriment of the whole nation by sending us to war against a country that didn't bomb us on 9/11.

He ain't done nothing to Blacks that 43 previous administrations of the 43 white Presidents hadn't done.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Childish retort. Not happy your racial rant was deleted , are you.:Roflmao

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

That's a bold faced lie and you know it. Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have ever come out before a President had done anything and expressed their unwillingness to work with him on anything, but that they would rather obstruct everything.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Your comment about the President was childish. And I say again, if what he has done amounts to being a racist, then you are certainly one too.:Thumbsup

8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another childish retort.

When you're ready to make a grown up response, get back with us.

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since you're intentionally misrepresenting what I was referring to, your childish retort is wasted.

Grow up. I know your feelings are hurt, but please just grow up.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And an even more childish one from you.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Then perhaps you need to grow up and learn the art of communication. I intentionally represented what you typed.

Oh yes. The little,mean carpro hurt my feelings. Can someone give me a shoulder to cry on? I don't know if I'll ever recover from his bigoted ways.:rolleyes:.

You clearly think more of your childish attempts to bully than you should.

12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're looking more like a fool than a child now. If you have to lie about what I was referring to in order for your childish retort to hold up, no one here will stop you. Least of all me.

And everyone knows you're lying, but you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Naah. I wouldn't dare barge in on your wheelhouse.

If you have to lie about what you typed because you're a poor communicator and didn't say what you meant, that's on you. And if you can't be clear about what you type, then I'm certainly not gonna try and stop ya,

Yes, you Republicans do have a tendency to think that if you say something enough times, that it magically becomes the truth. You can line your buddies up to agree with ya and it still won't change the truth of what ya typed.

14. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great response! He claims to be a believer while he supports a leader to supports and pushes things like transgender bathrooms, abortion, same-sex marriage (and lights the people's house - WH - up in gay colors), gun control, etc. If the GOP Congress is OBSTRUCTIONIST for exercising conservative, Biblical principles, so be it!