1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Do we have free will to choose to believe and follow God?

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by 3rdAngel, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    As I understand you, no one now living is saved. Not any one. And there is no assurance of not faltering. It is truely hopeless. Those in Matthew 7:23 were not ever saved.

2. 3rdAngel

3rdAngel Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    No brother you misunderstand as I have never stated any such thing. I have only ever stated that it is only those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's Word (always present tense; believing) that are His Sheep *JOHN 10:1-10; JOHN 10:26-27? This is the problem that those who thought they were saved but were not and the precise meaning of MATTHEW 7:22-23 and the reason the scripture was quoted. They all believed that they were saved and were following JESUS but practiced sin, not enduring temptation to the end *JAMES 1:12 and lost their salvation.

God bless

#142 3rdAngel, Sep 9, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.