1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Exactaly how was Trump robbed of the election?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, May 13, 2023.

1. RipponRedeaux

RipponRedeaux Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ruby Freeman

"I know for a fact that Georgia voted for Trump by the largest numbers and if we didn't do what we did he would have won Georgia. I've seen and I notice many black names who voted for Donald Trump and that really bothers me because y'all the reason he won. My baby told me 'It's gonna be our own community who gonna make Donald Trump win' and she was right because Donald Trump won and it's very sad. I was nervous about plan B but I'm glad we did it because it saved the country and I will pray for forgiveness. If people find out what me and my baby did we could be in a lot of trouble and possibly jail so I would like to ask everyone to delete all the pictures, videos, and live streams of me and the special ballots. The ones we used."

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...Salty needs glasses...:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...maybe you should get your eyes checked too...:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...we would've never guessed:

• Like Like x 1
  5. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Partly bad eyesight, partly ignorance of the current abbreviations that people use

peace to you

6. RipponRedeaux

Faith:
    Baptist
    In many (most?) mail-in ballots only one spot was filled in --the office of President --and Joe Biden's name was placed. Many (most?) did not have the downline filled in. Many (most?) of the mail-in ballots were not creased --not folded, which means they were not mailed at all.

So that clears up some things. Republicans mostly voted at the polls. And they filled in all of their choices of the various offices. They filled in the down-line.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump is not now President since the last election.

8. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You gave it away with "hip' :Biggrin

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. RipponRedeaux

Faith:
    Baptist
    To take it back further --he's not a hepcat.

• Like Like x 1
  10. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well ain't that the bees knees.

11. RipponRedeaux

Faith:
    Baptist
    I say that's the cat's whiskers.

• Like Like x 1
  12. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    You sound like a bunch of beetnicks, daddyO

peace to you

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. RipponRedeaux

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's the cat's meow. Or could it be
    the cat's pajamas?

14. MrW

MrW Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fake ballots.

15. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The promotion of this obviously fake statement is an example of the astonishing level of gullibility and self-deception that has been systematically developed within the MAGA movement.

This hoax statement originated from a "parody" account on Instagram. These types of accounts flourished on Twitter and other social media platforms to whip up false narratives to appeal to the gullible to further perpetuate the MAGA brand, as well as all sorts of other conspiracy theories.

This particular fake confession has been investigated by a number of different state and federal agencies and determined to be false. Of course that doesn't stop conspiracy mongers, since anything that disproves their beliefs is evidence that the conspiracy "is deeper than they realized."

#35 Baptist Believer, Aug 15, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
  16. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the info.

Could you please link to the state and federal agencies that investigated and found it to be false? Or perhaps link to the original parody site?

peace to you

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The actual stealing of the election was done by the tech companies that suppressed information that would damage the Biden campaign. That is measurable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This information is EXTREMELY easy to locate if someone really wants to know. Of course, many don't want to know.

The parody account shut down almost immediately after that false statement was posted and repeated throughout the MAGAsphere. It makes one think it was not really meant to be parody, but disinformation.

June 20th, 2023
    On Tuesday, the State Election Board dismissed case SEB2020-059, a long-running investigation into alleged malfeasance during the 2020 election at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta. Over the course of the investigation, it was confirmed that numerous allegations made against the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections, and specifically, two election workers, were false and unsubstantiated.

“We remain diligent and dedicated to looking into real claims of voter fraud,” said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. “We are glad the state election board finally put this issue to rest. False claims and knowingly false allegations made against these election workers have done tremendous harm. Election workers deserve our praise for being on the front lines.”

The investigation, which included Secretary of State Investigators, and Special Agents with both GBI and FBI revealed “there was no evidence of any type of fraud as alleged.” Through the course of the investigation, “three law enforcement agencies reviewed the entire unedited video footage of the events in question surrounding [the two election workers] at State Farm Arena,” and additionally, reviewed social media posts allegedly made by a Fulton County election worker stating they engaged in election fraud, which was found to created by a third party who “admitted he created a fake account and confirmed the content that was posted on the account was fake.” Ultimately, “all allegations made against [the two election workers] were unsubstantiated and found to have no merit.”

The summary of the investigation of the social media post in question can be found on Page 9 of the report available here.

19. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the info. It appears there was an instagram account created by someone other than Ms Freeman that made the confession of fraud.

That, matter, as you stated, was investigated and deemed unsubstantiated by law enforcement at state and federal levels.

However, I will add this… When Ms Freeman was asked about the social media confession, she did not answer, but rather stated she wanted to speak to her attorney first.

I don’t fault her for that. It’s good to be cautious when answering question by LEO’s. But it does suggest, imo, she may have made some unprofessional comments on social media about the election. Did she ask people to delete her posts? I guess we will never know.

peace to you

#39 canadyjd, Aug 15, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
  20. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, exactly.

Yes.

Except you are using it as justification for wild speculation.

If you investigate what was going on in her life, you would understand why that was a perfectly reasonable thing for her to do. She was being harassed by all sorts of people, including the President of the United States and his representatives, that accused her of all sorts of illegal activity. She was also getting death threats, racially-tinged attacks, and all sorts of strange people coming to her door claiming that she was in danger and needed protection from government people who were out to get her. Some of those persons were just indicted in Georgia for witness intimidation, and there's good evidence of their activities since at least two incidents were captured on police body cameras.

You are simply speculating. Unless you have evidence of such a thing, you shouldn't even suggest such a thing.

Did you ask people to cover up your own election crimes? Maybe they did. I guess we will never know.

Do you see how that works?