Explain about atheists to me

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by church mouse guy, Jan 11, 2018.

1. utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Judas wasn't an atheist.

Anyone who seeks God is an atheist till they find him.

Acts 17

27God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

Jeremiah 29

13‘You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

He is not far from any one of us.

1 John 4

8The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

Love is God. I can teach an atheist this.

"God requires repentance, God requires mercy & godly love, God requires obedience, God requires Truth in the inward parts. God does not require atheism, nor Jesuitism. They exist inspite [even in the face of] God's goodness and awesome loving glorious character."

No, YOU require repentance, YOU require mercy & godly love, YOU require obedience.

God doesn't require anything.

Mark 2

17And hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick; I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

I'd trade you all my saints for all your sinners.

You've taught me nothing ONE BAPTISM. If I leave to join your faith what am I going to pick up? How to blame everyone else for my problems. How to promote abortion? Why everyone is evil because they tell God I love you on the wrong day of the week? How to insist what other people believe and lie about what they teach?

You are an excellent accuser. You judge others. Why would you want me to be anything like you?

If you grew up in the KKK you might have a bias against black folks. In the same way you are taught to fear Catholics.

You are not in a different boat to me than a Athiest, Muslim, Christian, SDA or Catholic. What I teach applies to all it doesn't matter what uniform you put on in the morning.

Our highest priority is Kindness, Love and Compassion. If you can tell me one thing different between God and Love then you still have a lot to learn about both.