1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Faith Under Fire

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Dr. Bob, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lee Strobel has the new Faith Under Fire program on PAX network (Saturday nights).

http://www.faithunderfire.com/indexFlash.html

Lee spoke in my son's church two weeks ago and I was there visiting. Showed some segments. WOW. Top quality Christian apologetics.

Anyone catch the debut Saturday?

2. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Back in August (or maybe late July), I was asked to get taped for this show and go one on one with Neale Donald Walsch, who has written a lot of New Age bestsellers (like _Conversations with God_). Unfortunately, the time they had set for taping (by satellite) was the exact day and time I was already scheduled to speak somehwere (had plane tickets and could not change). However, I am hoping I might be asked again if the show flies and they do another series of tapings. They said that they would keep my name and probably call me again, so we'll see.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow. A celebrity! They have taped the first 12 or so segments and they are WILD. You couldn't get me near them!

4. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Hey, just for you, Dr. Bob, I'll send my autograph for only 10 bucks! [​IMG]

Yes, although I was quite honored to be asked, I was somewhat nervous about it. The producer talked to me on the phone a long time about the format, etc. before the date was given. That was when I realized I couldn't do it. It's not the kind of forum I'm usually in, though I've had a couple of radio type debates/discussions with non-Christians, but they were not really like the format of this show.

I still think I'd do it, depending on who they wanted me to go up against.

5. Askjo

Askjo New Member

I saw that show last night.

6. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And . . .

7. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter