1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Flight MH370 mystery gets deeper and weirder

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisnumbersdisconnected

Thanks, but I got over it. :laugh: :thumbsup:
    I seriously doubt they are alive. I hate to think so callously (i.e., like a terrorist) but there unfortunately doesn't seem to be a point to them holding the passengers alive this long without asking for ransom or using them for propaganda purposes.

More likely, if the radar data they released early on about the climb above the maximum safe altitude of 43,000 feet is accurate, that was a mass murder maneuver. I would have expected, if the far-fetched idea that they were going to turn the plane into a weapon is actually true, they would have done it long before now.

Guess we'll eventually find out ... maybe.

[​IMG]

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No telling what was in the cargo hold that could have been the objective all along.

3. thisnumbersdisconnected

Yeah, you can bet Malaysia hasn't been forthcoming about those bills of lading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.