1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello from Arizona

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Yabruf, Feb 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Yabruf

Yabruf New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi fellow Saints!

Come from a Catholic family, but was saved in a Baptist church at a young age. Was led astray in the Pentecostal church as a teenager.
    Got caught up in the non-denominational fun center/mega church circuit as a young adult.
    Now I've come full circle, back to where I first learned of the truth at one of the best Baptist churches in the country!

Came across this board a few days ago, during an internet search, and the name Baptist stood out.

I am eager to dialogue with like minded believers on topics of: The perfect and preserved word of God(KJV), End times prophecy, Soul-winning, Salvation, pop culture...etc.

2. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the baptistboard. :)

3. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome, Yabruf, to the Baptist Board. I expect you'll find discussions of all those topics and more. If you don't, just start one. Enjoy.

4. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the BB!

5. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the Baptist Board... Find a topic you like and jump in or start one yourself and others will join you... Enjoy your stay... Brother Glen:)