How Many here Obey God By Praying for President Trump?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Yeshua1, Feb 15, 2017.

1. TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    When have you been in the same room with the President and saw him shaking in his bathrobe in the past 31 days?

2. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Naaa, I just thru that for the heck of it......but I did read from a staffer that he puts on his robe @ 630 PM. tell you what though if I had been there, Id be as critical as I am now. He really needs to hear what half the population of this Country think of him. This "We will fix it" nonsense he tells people doesn't fly with me. Tell me (and this is always what I hear from my employers) Who, What , When, How & whats your time-frame. You don't have to broadcast military operations but why be vague on Health Care?

See what this does is undermines his credibility with the American people.....can that be his objective, to have people out there anxious what happens to a loved one with cancer yada yada?

How bout this immigration ban? He states he is in favor of supporting Christians but he sent back men from Syria trying to escape because they are Orthodox Christians....with targets on their backs for being Christian.

And if you think your making points by castigating the Press (even though you think they are undermining you) ....watch out, you may die of a million little cuts over time.

I can go on but I perceive him as being his own worst enemy.....and really, the country cant afford all the gaffs. We need a mature responsible leader who can do a professional job, not someone erratic and inconsistent.

3. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What is the big deal about Europe being mad at us, as we need to place our own interests ahead of theirs, unlike what prior President did! And israel is our ONLY strong friend in the region to rely upon, correct? And would you rather that we go to war with Russia with nukes, or try to get a relationship of some type in place?

4. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will give one reason: he is making good on what he campaigned on.

I can testify that I did not get to keep my insurance policy...

;)

I will point out two things I think were things Obama did right (not that it can be credited solely to him): the tax incentive for replacing lower efficiency equipment (though I thought trashing lower economy cars was a brain dead issue, we could have at least sold them to Mexico, lol), and making the call to pull the trigger on the Somali Pirates.

In regards to the OP, I do pray for Trump, but not as much as I should. There is a very real possibility some nut case may try to take him out.

God bless.

5. Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We didn't hear Trump whispering to the Russian leader "I will have more leeway in the second term."

Has everyone forgot about that?

Seems there is a double standard...

God bless.

6. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will pray for that

7. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    no, he had Flynn do that for him.

8. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Israel is our friend as long as the money keeps rolling in. Heres a test, ask them to give the money back and see how friendly they are.

9. ChrisTheSaved Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Well we know that never happened, be honest have you heard the tapes? I mean they have them right, if they were so bad why don't we know exactly what was one them?

10. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just wonder how the Lord would have us treat the President, in a respectful manner, praying for him, or just blasting away, as if we had no sin?

11. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some democrats now want to use the 25th amendment on Trump, as they say that he is too mentally ill to be the Pres?

Dems want to get him out due to mentally off, or impeached for lying, but where was their angst when President Clinton/Obama were doing far worse things?

12. righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    14Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people.”…

IF JESUS EXPECTS US TO PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS, ISN'T YOUR PRAYER IS DISAGREEMENT WITH HIS COMMAND AND EXPECTATION?

13. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    i pray.... for his impeachment

14. stevewm1963 Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I pray for Trump and Pence every morning and sometimes 2-3 times a day!

15. stevewm1963 Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Romans 13 Read it!

16. righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    14Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people.”…

IF JESUS EXPECTS US TO PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS, ISN'T YOUR PRAYER IS DISAGREEMENT WITH HIS COMMAND AND EXPECTATION?
    Sorry, that is not a prayer of support, but rather a prayer or dessesion. Try another route if you want to do what Jesus would have you do!

17. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    how bout I pray for him to resign in disgrace for being such a reprehensible human being.....would that satisfy you.

18. stevewm1963 Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's a lot of hate for a Christian! I don't like Trump myself but he is working harder than the last 3 presidents combined and has done more for this nation in the short time he has been in office than Obama did in 8 years!

19. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    there is no hate....but there also is no acceptance of trump as legitimate. So what has he done for the nation other than to once and for all divide it. Therefore I remain resolute that for the betterment of the nation, he should resign his post and allow Pense to run things

20. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    didnt he blast away at the Pharisees? Have you heard the expression,'do your job'...well congress is hearing it as we speak and I LOVE IT. Performance can be the only thing that matters. Great rallying cry for Americans...long time coming and I am excited.