1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How Should Arminians and Calvinists Approach One Another?

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Steven Yeadon, Sep 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are actual Baptists graduates of the 'holier than thou school?" Is "my view is more advanced than your view" a sign of humility or pride? We have proud proclaimers of monergism, who deny God credits our faith per Romans 4. Hardly an advanced view.

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your imagination runs wild again, I've said no such things. Be gone crazy man!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    More holier than thou posts from the school of denial. Are actual Baptists graduates of the 'holier than thou school?" Is "my view is more advanced than your view" a sign of humility or pride? We have proud proclaimers of monergism, who deny God credits our faith per Romans 4. Hardly an advanced view.

4. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...and you continue with your false accusations and smears. In no way do I feel holier than others or take pride because I'm able to receive (and desired to know) the doctrines of Sovereign Grace.

You have to be malicious to take this statement...,

"One does not have to 'advance' doctrinally to monergism in order to love the Lord and live to please Him. I've known many free willers that are perfectly happy where they're at and reaping the bennies of the kingdom"

...and twist it the way you have.

5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread form 2020 is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.