1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Impeach Trump movement begins?!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 1, 2017.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    YES! Magazine: Trump Impeachment Campaign Begins -

My wife and I stopped at our local Walmart, in Riverside, CA, after a doctor's appointment for me to recheck how I am doing with ridding my body of the septic bacterial infection I had in April! And much to my wandering eyes did appear, but a black man sitting alone at a long folding table with a huge banner above his table that had written across it: "IMPEACH TRUMP!" I didn't see anybody rushing up to sign one of his maybe twenty clipboards. In fact, going into the store and leaving, there was no one standing at his table. He looked so lonely!

Let me say this one thing, it took a lot of prayer to keep me from going up to that guy and raking him over the coals! His banner, clipboards and agenda drew my intense exasperation, and it grew more profound as I walked into Walmart. Walked around Walmart pushing a cart that I imagined within myself, pushing it accidentally into the table out front?! And as I left Walmart. It was even on my mind to get in his face as we drove out of the parking lot! However, prayer helped me to remain Christ like and composed. After all, this is the region of California that the great Maxine Waters got her start in politics, and thankfully, the state of California in all of its wisdom, saw fit to send her to Washington! Why? We'll never know!

So, I ask, how would you have handled this if you had observed such a banner and attempt to secure one million signatures in order to Impeach Trump?

Mind you; I wanted to ask him on what grounds was he and his group going to impeach Trump on, but, my rage and ire was to strong at that moment in time to be Christ like! So, I left that for maybe another day! When cooler heads prevail!

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Going nowhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Typical Californian thinking everything can be put to an initiative. Though, I've read a couple of California members of the House have prepared articles of impeachment to put before the House. Again, going nowhere.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would not have walked around the store thinking of ways to get retribution on the guy with the Impeach Trump banner. I would have looked at him walking into the store, thought to myself, "that ain't happening", and been on my way without a second thought about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

5. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How black was this guy?

Bro. James

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not to be contrary but it began the day he got into office. This is not new.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The point of the somewhat rhetorical question is: What does ones skin color have to do with anything besides an indicator of how much melanin is in the skin? Racism is alive and well on planet earth.

Bro. James

8. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    RighteousDude2 almost always mentions race. It got so bad a couple years ago I made this meme:

Kirk-Shocked-RD2.jpg

9. Billx

Billx Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

10. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Myself, I prefer the Kick queer California out of The Union petition.

11. Billx

Billx Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We live in a nation of law and the law allows impeachment. I am unsure why after a lawful election people do not respect the right of others. In my youth if one was elected who we did not like we said " well it is only four years." Then we allowed them to try their best to direct the nation. Anybody can try to throw the bum out but for cause? Ugly, big mouth and so on is not a reason. If we do not come together we will go the way of Rome.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You infer it a lot yourself.

13. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course you can prove that I frequently bring up race and talk about it a lot, right?

14. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

For some reason I group you with those that make accusations of racism/anti-Semitism. Why is that? You sayin you've never done that on this board?

Lol, you're doing it NOW.

15. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wait a minute...you are accusing me of calling out racism and/or anti-semitism? If so, yeah, guilty as charged. I don't go around picking fights, though. I know your stance on Israel, and no, I don't call you anti-semitic.

If you are accusing me of being racist or anti-semitic, I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

16. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am accusing you of being ever so ready to accuse.