1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is God the Cause of sin and evil in the world ?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by savedbymercy, May 31, 2012.

1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You and Moriah should team up - two peas in a pod.

2. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Thats not going to help you, God is still the First Cause of all things Rev 4:11, and all things work after the counsel of His Will Eph 1:11.

3. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Repeating ERROR like a Parrot will not help you. Ignoring the evidence placed in front of you will not help you. Of course a blind man can't see and so only God can really help you.

4. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

So you do not believe the Truth of post 62 !

5. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

This world was Created for the Purpose of the Cross, that the lamb slain from the foundation would be actually slain in time by hands of wicked men Acts 2:23

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

God purposed sin and wickedness to fulfill the purpose for which this world was Created,The Cross of Christ !

6. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

You think a little too high of yourself don't you? You equate YOUR INTERPRETATIONS to be equal to inspiration. If anyone disputes or denies YOUR INTERPRETATIONS you charge them with denying the scriptures!

The fact is I don't have to deny Rev. 4:11 or Eph. 1;11 to deny YOUR INTERPETATIONS of them. I have already explained my position in regard to first and secondard causes. I could act pompous like you and charge you with not believing Ephesians 1:11 or Rev. 4:11 because you don't agree with MY INTERPERETATIONS of those scriptures. However, I will leave that decision to the other readers to determine WHOSE INTERPRETATIONS of those scriptures is more in keeping with those scriptures.

7. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

So you must not believe the Truth of post 62 ! Its a pitty !

8. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

What is a pitty is that you cannot comprehend what you read.

9. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

You cannot comprehend the point of post 62, that is the pitty !

10. Thinkingstuff

Thinkingstuff Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    God didn't create evil. He subjected it and despite its intent it does not overcome God's will but ends up serving God's will.

11. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

The reason why people do not believe that God caused sin and evil in His World is because they do not understand God's Eternal Purpose in Christ Jesus ! Eph 3:11

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

This Purpose is Redemptive ! Redemptive from sin. So everything God created, must serve towards that Purpose, yes even Adam and Eve !

What do you think, that God created this world for a Redemptive Purpose and then after creating Adam hoped Adam would not sin so the Redemptive Purpose from sin would not be needed ?

12. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

When people can understand that this World was created for an Redemptive Purpose, that Jesus Christ would Glorify His Father in that Purpose Jn 17:1-5

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

This Work that Jesus Father gave Him to do, this work was assigned Him before the world was !

If people understood that, they would understand why God caused sin into the world by Adam and Eve !

13. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

YOU are the one that does not understand the simplicity between purpose and fulfillment - "I have purposed it; I SHALL DO it" - Isa. 46:11

Here is precisely where you pervert God's Word. You read Isaiah 46:11 to mean "I have purposed it: I have already finished what I purposed."

It is this type of glaring ignorance and perversion of God's Word that leads you to your absolute and complete false doctrines of eternal justification.

14. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

The reason why people do not believe that God caused sin and evil in His World is because they do not understand God's Eternal Purpose in Christ Jesus ! Eph 3:11

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

This Purpose is Redemptive ! Redemptive from sin. So everything God created, must serve towards that Purpose, yes even Adam and Eve !

What do you think, that God created this world for a Redemptive Purpose and then after creating Adam hoped Adam would not sin so the Redemptive Purpose from sin would not be needed ?

15. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Before the World was made, God in and for His Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph 3:11, God purposed to make the Wicked for the day of evil !

Now why does scripture Say God made the wicked for this day of evil if He did not want a Day of Evil or wicked people for it ? Could not God had made it like it;s going to be, a sinless World, a Sinless people in the New Heavens and New Earth were Righteousness will reign 2 Pet 3:13

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Or will man in the New Heaven and Earth have yet his freewill to sin and cause evil and death into it also ?

But for the simple fact that God did make the wicked for the day of evil, is proof enough for any reasonable soul that God did purpose and cause sin into His World for the preordained day of evil !

16. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Prepared from the foundation !

Matt 25:34

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

The Kingdom prepared for the redeemed, the elect of God, the Church and Bride of Christ from the foundation of the world or before, this truth should give any with spiritual understanding to know that God created Adam to sin and to bring into fruition the Eternal Redemptive Purpose of Christ Jesus Our Lord Eph 3:11- For this Kingdom was never intended to be for for men and women of flesh and blood, but for them born again of the Spirit. Does not scripture teach that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God ? 1 Cor 15:50

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Yes, even Adam in his state of innocence was corruptible and needed to be born again !

Folks God is immutable, for God had ordained before the world was created and began, that His Elect created naturally in Adam, were not fit for nor would enter the Kingdom of God by flesh and blood. God made us meet through New Birth for the Kingdom of God Col 1:12-14

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

God designed that being made fit for the Kingdom would be through Redemption by Christ's Blood.

It was through this means God would bring them to this Inheritance Matt 25:41

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

This is the same inheritance of Col 1:12 and the same one of 1 Pet 1:3-4

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

And this was through being begotten again by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the Dead ! This was all an Eternal Purpose, of which Adam must sin according to this Purpose of Christ ! Now if this is not something we see in scripture, then we are blind to the Truth !

17. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Confession is good for your soul! You certainly speak of yourself and it is clear you neither undertand the nature or the purpose of God.

18. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Dont run from post 76, let me see you deal with the Truth for once !

19. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

"Prepared" does not mean "PROVIDED" or FULFILLED! The preparation is God's Purpose but the provision and the FULFILLING of that purpose are EQUALLY essential and inseparable for the obtaining of that purpose.

Go learn what God means when he says "I have purposed it; I WILL DO it" - Isa. 46:11

Again, your own mouth condemns your false doctrine! You prove that eternal purpose does not equal the need of future fulfillment of that purpose. Without application it is worthless!

Can't you understand what you say and quote? The new birth was just as necessary as the blood of Christ to achieve entrance into the kingdom of God. The fuflillment of God's purpose and provision of God's purpose was as essential as the purpose of God. You cannot isolate one from the other and make them individually stand alone APART FROM the rest or you have NOTHING but false doctrine.

So simple, so clear and yet your mind is blinded by false doctrine, irrational thinking! Go learn what this means "I have purposed it; I WILL DO it."

20. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

After all that I provided from scripture, you still do not understand that the World was Created for a Redemptive Purpose in Christ Jesus. Do you know what Redemption means ? Redemption from what ?