Joe Biden tells popular radio host 'you ain't black' if considering voting for Trump

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by KenH, May 22, 2020.

1. 777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think so, Church - old Willie sure was negative on her during her failed primary run:

San Francisco Power Broker Willie Brown Jilts Kamala Harris for Hillary Clinton - California Globe

he didn't think she could secure the nomination, and he was right again. I have heard she is in Biden's top three list for VP.

She, like Amy, has a problem with the black vote, they were both DAs. I knew a guy (very liberal) who used to work under her in SF, and he said she was the boss from hell - arrogant, detached, clueless.

I do think Biden wants to pick a woman, Liz Warren and the delusional Stacey Adams are also likely. Whitless wants it, but she won't get it. As for Biden's remark, everybody know Joe Biden is an expert on black people, being a long standing and prominent member of the party of identity politics. Democrats are taking the black vote for granted and they get away with it.

2. RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    :Rolleyes Whoosh! :Wink Go back and look at your own comment, then mine, and watch this:

3. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well you got the old and bald point right.

4. RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah, the Lincoln Project. Sounds like some very clever theater indeed, as if someone of JWB's character is both putting on a show for Lincoln and plotting his assassination.

RINOs are proving themselves to be the worst of the swamp creatures, and that is saying something.

5. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is an organization of Bush neo-cons and globalists. It is good to see them supporting Biden. You ain't a globalist unless you are for Biden.

6. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trumps reaction to it is funny! He must have the worst inferiority complex for the stable genius with words.... I’ve got the best words, I gave ever seen. :Laugh:Laugh:Wink

7. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :SneakyUpsets you huh! Good... oh and I see you have learned to model yourself after that morbidly obese trumpian zero... congratulations! :Laugh :Tongue:Wink

8. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  9. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, the Dems are saying that if you hate both Trump and Biden, you will vote for Biden. I don't know any of the neo-con globalists in the so-called Lincoln Project.

10. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  11. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That’s just nuts
    sloth

12. RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't catch Trump's reaction, but I did just read their response leveled at him describing it. Pure hypocrisy worthy of the worst Dems, but then they're RINOs.

The point, and it can be made as sharp as needed, is that the idea that the Lincoln Project is being conducted by any true Republican or conservative is a major deception, even an outright lie.

Anyone orchestrating such a project is, as the site says, determined to elect Democrats, which are now the antithesis of good government, constitutional government, conservative government.

Falling for the deception or believing the lie won't make it true, but if it were to catch on, it could usher in an even worse era than that of Clinton-Obama. COVID-19 is an awful scourge, but pales in comparison to widespread TDS.

13. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Currently polling in double digits!

14. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    His VP running mate will no doubt be a radical, from really left side of party and will affect him!

15. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Corn Pop may come out of hiding and endorse Biden.

Do you think that Trump should pardon Biden?

16. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that he should ask Dr Carson to give him a mental exam!

17. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Look, you cannot understand what a radical is then. I consider myself both a radical and a conservative thinking guy by nature so allow me to explain. A radical is someone who goes to the root causes and moves way beyond the liberal and conservative branches of an institution and goes back to the root cause for answers....and this is very different from a liberal or some trumpian who wants to update their present situation so as to push for an alternate universe vs what the country needs to be.

the questions & concerns of radicals would undercut all self interest, ideology, and institutions. And I speak for any and all true Christian radicals who are also patriots who will strike at the root of the tree and alter the course of our activities to “CHANGE” our lives and that of our brethren for the better. And believe me, there are always Politicians, Presidents and other men of power who will dispute that brethren of the root cause even exist but we do and we will fight the fight of truth we’ll be pressing to be heard, for a “better America.”

18. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    More to the point, do you feel that the American people will forgive Trump?

19. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am thinking of radical as one who is so far left that president Obama looks likke reagan now!

20. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For what? We have been blessed to have him as the president!