Joe Biden tells popular radio host 'you ain't black' if considering voting for Trump

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by KenH, May 22, 2020.

1. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m sure he can substantiate.

2. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. I actually have grown to like President Trump. At first I thought they should hire someone to manage his social media. Now I look forward every day to see what he tweeted. I'll vote for him.

3. RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Association isn't unimportant here. There may be a different perception of who and what Obama was and is based on what he said and says, did and does. That would certainly account for some of the misunderstandable overreaction.

Radical politics denotes the intent to transform or replace the fundamental principles of a society or political system, often through social change, structural change, revolution or radical reform.[1] The process of adopting radical views is termed radicalisation.

Radical politics - Wikipedia

In popular American usage, radicalism stands for political extremism of any variety, of the left or right; Communism serves as an example of the former, Fascism of the latter. The term has more commonly been applied to the left, but the expression “the radical right” came to be used commonly in the United States. Various youth movements in the United States, widely labeled as radical, were associated with denunciation of traditional social and political values.​

4. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    really don’t care what the modern definition of radical is as I don’t define myself by trendy modernist placards. The root word for radical is radix... ie getting to the root... ie no bull, only to the truth. This applies to politics, religion, society as a whole. So if it does have a transformative quality about it than so much the better.

5. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Really!?! :Wink What has he done for you... besides tweet. Has he changed the country for the better, are we any better than we were 4 years ago? Personally, I need to look deep into the man, into his performance, his character ... but mostly his results. How’s the economy doing Jon? Who got the lions share of stimulus money Jon? Is there an in place action plan to get people working again Jon and is this your idea of leadership Jon? And if we boil this all down, I would have to emphasize both performance & results... you know, the buck stops here kinda stuff that a capitalist would use in their metric to measure where the USA is in in the year of our Lord 2020. Honestly, I’m not impressed. :Thumbsdown

6. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sleepy Joe is vetting Rachael Dolezal for VP so they say.

7. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mostly the tweets.

Just kidding. It is hard to say what he has done vs his administration. My main issue is abortion. I like his platform on that point, although more can be done. I like his position on trade and the economy. But asking how I benefitted, during his administration the VA options have improved greatly (as far as medical). Also his policies on energy may benefit me (I am looking at an option) with pit plutonium production.

But mostly I like the tweets.

8. KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who is they? Where did you get such an idea?

9. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea, I prefer hockey games. :Wink

10. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ken, he is joking... read Rachel D’s bio and it will all become clear.

11. KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know who she is. I just hadn’t heard anything about her in several years.

12. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That’s CMG’ s kind of humor. Sorry, but gotta take my bull dog to the vets to be put down and I’m pensive... she was a rescue, is blind and so I gave her a lot of love and attention....but this is all for the best as the cancer is causing all sorts of anguish for her. It’s time.

13. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was listening to you this morning. I forgot about Boogie Wonderland. :)

14. KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So sorry to hear this. :Frown

15. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The guy was wearing a mask so I could not identify him. Do you think that Trump should pardon Obama and Biden for their crimes?

What about this:

And then there is this:

16. KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Probably every president after Grover Cleveland should be pardoned. Grover Cleveland was the last president who actually tried to be faithful to the U.S. Constitution. If failure to try to be faithful to the U.S. Constitution is a crime, then every president from McKinley forward needs to be pardoned.

17. RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That’s just it. It’s not all about you. Except for yourself, no one called you a radical, much less a radical leftist/liberal.

The comment wasn’t about you at all. It regarded someone farther to the left than Obama, who was and is very radical but wasn’t so identified.

18. church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, so you don't think that Biden/Obama did anything criminal?

19. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lots look and compare eh?
    Before Covid, economy best in history, lowest unemployment for ALL sectors, including Blacks and Hispanics, other nations not walking all over us, China actually confronted, and best of all. most federal judges appointed, and tghere is real effort to drain the swamp!

plus that Obamacare monstrosity pretty much derailed!

20. KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Like I wrote, I think every president from McKinley forward has probably acted criminally.