1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Just how "Deplorable" are you?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Sep 13, 2016.

1. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    post 23 which you your self quoted part of. All the links are Alt Right sites.
    Read those and than tell us if you are really a proud member of the alt right.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope. Tell me in your own words. One paragraph or less.

4. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Even while my political views on LGBT are liberal, my personal morals are the Biblical position. That still gets me the "homophobic" label.
    Oh well. Not my problem if others insist on defining my entire character on one issue.

5. blessedwife318

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    why don't you want them defining themselves?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Simple. You're asking the question, so I want to know your definition.

BTW, Are you a member of Hillary's "basket of deplorables"? You have my definition in one p[aragraph or less.

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's a label. That's all it is. Like most leftist labels, it's completely self serving and used as a pejorative.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's just another label meant to shut down discussion. Like calling someone a conspiracy theorist.

9. blessedwife318

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fair enough
    The Alt Right is a "race realist" segment of society who think that Whites are superior to Blacks and Hispanics, but that Asians are superior to Whites as shown by their performance in school. They are for total segregation of the races, as they don't want the whites to be any more polluted than they already are. Christians that adopt non-white children are traitors to their race, as is anyone who marries a non-white person. They are Nihilistic in their philosophy. They are authoritarian in their calls for government as the white culture has been diluted and needs a strong hand to bring it back. Birth Control and abortion should only be for the non-whites and lower classes as whites need to repopulate this space. Eugenics done right could make the world a better place. They believe there is a grand conspiracy by the Jews to control the economies of the world. They are for collectivism as the best way to keep white culture going. As with any group you will have varying opinions but the unifying theme is that of whites needing to stick together and take care of their own.
    So for the last time would you really consider yourself a "proud member" of the Alt Right?

As far as your definition of "deplorable" goes yeah I would fit that. But here is the thing, I don't care what Clinton or Trump thinks about me since they would both find me deplorable.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Proud member of

[​IMG]

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope. Never said I was, now that you've clarified who it is. I don't know , firsthand, anyone that is.

But it's just another label for racists that have been around for awhile and the left needed a new label to make it seem like Trump had spawned a totally new group. It's garbage and means nothing.

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The "alt - right" is just another name for the "truth movement". The people that are slinging these Alinskyesk labels around just can't stand the idea and the reality that people Alex Jones, Matt Drudge, The Daily Caller, Breibart and others are now controlling the narrative and making the controllers that have had a monopoly on the flow of information for decades dance to their tune now.

The globalist controllers like Soros and their political and media puppets no longer control the narrative and it's driving them nuts. Trump scares the daylights out of the monopoly men at Amazon, Facebook, Twitter the mainstream media and Google because they know the glory days of enjoying their monopolies would be shortened.

[​IMG]

#72 poncho, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  13. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unfortunately I think I know at least one individual who is. On the internet, though.
    They were an outspoken fundamentalist Christian for a time and got mass attacked because of how blunt and reactive they were. (Most of the attacks were for their views on LGBT.) I defended them because hey even if I disagree with the IFB material they were teaching it's what I'm familiar with and what I grew up with so I was of the idea that they couldn't be all that bad.

And then later on I find out they just up and left the faith entirely and are not spewing alt right kinda stuff over on tumblr. (Though to be fair I don't know their views in detail.)
    Made me rethink how quick I was to defend them previously, anyway.

14. blessedwife318

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm glad you are not "alt right" nor did I think you were which is why I gave you so many chances to answer the question.
    Here is the thing though the Alt Right gave itself that name. It's not a label given them by the left. From my readings it sprang up about the same time as the Tea Party, but kept to its small corner of the internet until this election season. No one is claiming it is a new group, just that it is more prominent now with Trump running. And it doesn't help matters when Trump hires Stephen Bannon head of Breitbart news to run his campaign. Stephen Bannon said that Breitbart is the platform for the Alt Right.
    Now I've already said I don't think Trump is racist, I think he is an opportunist but that doesn't change the fact that the alt right loves him.

• Like Like x 1
  15. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Racist groups have existed for a long time and they all support someone.. They are relatively small and some of them , like BLM are supporters of Hillary. The alt left, I suppose.

Just another useless label.

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You guys don't get it at all. It doesn't matter what your views are. If you don't lick the controller's boots or sit silently in the corner letting those who are posing as our all knowing all caring saviors walk all over you, your children your freedom, your right not to be PC and you aren't willing to give our national sovereignty away without a fight you are deplorable.

#76 poncho, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  17. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just checked their tumblr. They're calling themselves a "white nationalist". Welp. It doesn't get anymore blatant than that.

18. blessedwife318

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed to a point, I don't actually have a problem with labels, as I think they are useful, and will always be used. For example some of my lables are: Christian, Wife, American, Conservative, Millennial, NeverTrumper, Snarky, Housewife, etc. All of them give you information about me.

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And all but one of those labels males you a deplorable in the eyes of the globalists.

20. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Everyone tells me the alt-right is antisemitic. And they say that Breitbart is the alt-right news channel. Yet Breitbart is pretty solidly pro-Israel.

???