1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justification

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Jul 25, 2007.

1. OHM

OHM New Member

Well since we haven't met and you don't know me and seeings that I haven't given you permission to use my name I would appreciate you not being so rude and using my information without my permission. Now if you want to not hide behind Casper and give everyone your name fine, but that's pretty lousy on your part to throw people's names around while hiding behind a screen name.

2. OHM

OHM New Member

And once again all you have done is show people that you can't defend your own position. The only leg you are standing on is mocking. Keep on mocking though as people should continue to see your true colors coming through.

And by the way the good news is not that you can spend 1000 years in outer darkness, but that you can rule and reign with the King of kings and the Lord of lords. If you don't think that's good news . . . well.

But I'm sure your smear campaign will continue.

3. Cutter

Cutter New Member

Listen OHM. My handle is Cutter. His handle is J Jump. It doesn't take a computer guru to check out his website and see his given name. It is his choice to disclose his name just as it is my choice to use Cutter and yours to use OHM. His information is in the open domain, so get your boxers out of a bunch.

4. npetreley

npetreley New Member

No, it's not good news, because at its heart is the anti-gospel. The true gospel understands that we are unable to work for our salvation. It is a gospel of submission to the finished work of Christ. It is good news precisely because we can't earn it.

Your gospel requires that we must earn the reward, it states in advance that most people will fall short and end up in outer darkness, and it carries no details or guarantee for the rest.

It simply says, "work hard enough, and you'll get in -- how hard? we have no idea, but probably a lot harder than you're working since most people will never make it and end up in hell, instead".

5. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

It appears impossible for many to stay on topic and not argue. These distractions are not relevent to the op.

6. OHM

OHM New Member

No it doesn't. And it doesn't take a genuis to figure out that OHM and J.Jump are the same person either. But the fact of the matter is I have a screen name. If I wanted my name out there for everyone I would give it out myself or I would have a screen name like James_Newman. I don't and therefore you have no right to use my name without permission.

It's just flat out rude. Now since you feel like you need to spread my name out for everyone to see, why not be big enough to give everyone yours.

7. OHM

OHM New Member

Wow. Well there you go.

If you can't see in Scripture that we are going to be rewarded for what we do whether good or bad, well I'm not sure what's left for you. That's just plainly what Scripture says.

8. Cutter

Cutter New Member

Oh I get it OHM. You guys are both from Texas and attend the same church. Hey maybe you're even the same person. :tongue3:

9. OHM

OHM New Member

Wow . . .

Going to step up to the plate and give the list your name?

10. Cutter

Cutter New Member

So, Mr. Jump, why do you have to have two different registrations on BB. Or are there more?:laugh:

11. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

I'm still wondering why you won't step up to the plate and give everyone your name since you think it's okay to give out others.

Not that it's really any of your business, but I created that account more than two years ago when I was out of state and couldn't remember my login information. As you can see I rarely use it.

Now how about giving us your name. And while you are at it how about an apology for doing something you had no right to do.

12. Cutter

Cutter New Member

You're so funny. You are so worried about someone exposing the obvious that you did not even address the scriptural post that put a spur in shorts to begin with. I don't owe you or anyone on this site anything. Get over it, pal. You are the one that revealed your identity, not me.

13. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

It continues to amaze me the audacity of some on this board. You have done something you have no right to do. You have been called on the carpet for it. And you are still so arogant that you will not apologize.

By the way my good friend HopeofGlory has a website as well. But not ONE SINGLE TIME has anyone ever thought it necessary to reveal his identity on this board.

Again if I wanted people to know my name it is my right to give them that information not yours.

So you think it's perfectly okay to offend a brother in Christ and not have to apologize. Christendom just continues to amaze me.

14. Cutter

Cutter New Member

Not feeling very Humble-n-Texas tonight are we?

Hey, it's alright just go to my website and read about me. Oh yeah, that's right. I don't have a website. Gosh, what was I thinking.:sleeping_2:

15. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

No I'm feeling rather peachy actually.

I'm sorry I didn't know pointing out an offense made someone not humble. What was I thinking. Right is wrong and wrong is right and white is black and black is white.

Just another sign of the times. Again Christendom just continues to amaze me.

It's going to be pretty easy to find out where I live to, you're not going to come steal my car are you? I'm sure you wouldn't apolgize for that either.

Simply amazing.

16. Cutter

Cutter New Member

Just toying with you. Actually I loves ya and think you should be more concerned about exposing that curvy swervy gospel of yours than a little bit of your info.
    Praying God will lead you to the truth. Good night.:1_grouphug: :wavey: :praying:

17. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

If offending your brother and not being big enough to apologize for it is your way of showing love then you can keep it to yourself!

And until you can prove what I have said to be false using the Scriptures I will continue to believe what I believe.

18. npetreley

npetreley New Member

I believe it is against the rules of the board for one person to have and participate with multiple accounts. I think it's pretty clear OHM (One Heart Ministries) and J. Jump (Jason Jump) are the same person. Participating as 2 different people is deceptive.

#58 npetreley, Jul 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2007
  19. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

Depending on God

God has choosen us in Christ. Those who endure to the end shall be saved.

It is Jesus Christ who justifies us, because to be justified by the Law means death.

Jesus paid our debt, so only in Christ we are justified. Jesus is our only hope.

20. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

The problem is, someone asks a question. You give them an answer. They then sling invective, distort what you say, denigrate you, then claim that there are no translations that say that, and challenge you to show others who do. Then, when we show the translations and texts that support what we say, and post theological writings dating back prior to the 4th century, they then ask the same question, the follow with the same invective, etc.

Some, such as TC Greek actually debates reasonably most of the time, even though he slips into flinging invective occasionally, especially after we post Scriptures that contradicts a belief they post.

Some, who I will not name, have absolutely nothing to contribute but invective, distortion of the truth, and name calling.

Sometimes, instead of seeking all the answers, we need to seek the questions. And, by posting Scriptures that contradicts a doctrine that someone espouses can do that. Of course, the answer is usually, "Well, subjuntive is really indicative" or "hope is really assurance" type of answers.

So, it becomes wearisome to post the same thing over and over and over to the same questions, lies, and invective over and over and over.

Especially when I'm this sleepy and tired.