1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LGBT theological positions

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evenifigoalone, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It sounds like you only know side A people. If you do know any side B people, and you might, they are likely closeted and have not talked to you about it. A lot of side B people feel like since they'll never act on their desires, that there's no point in telling people about it.
    How is it not a struggle for someone who has strong desires to be with the same sex, but believes that would be wrong and so chooses not to? Not to mention struggling with the burden the church at large places on them.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

2. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    And yet God allows each of us to have a sin nature. Different people struggle in different areas. For some it might be an addictive personality (which I may have), for others it might be SSA,etc.

3. evenifigoalone

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks. I'm in the process of joining a group for side B people; being around others with the same ethics will be good.
    I can handle dissent, I figured the worst that could happen is my feelings get hurt. I doubt anyone here would try to doxx me or find out my personal info and contact my family or anything.

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As this thread has drifted into the weeds, I'm closing it.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.