1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mancow Waterboarded

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Magnetic Poles, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had to undergo what is commonly called "waterboarding" in my water rescue training. It's disorienting and it's unnerving, but no way is it "torture".

Frankly, I'd rather undergo waterboarding than the series of EMGs my doctor did on me this week. Now that's torture.

On the other hand, so what if it's torture? Why is saving innocent lives not worth pouring a little water on a terrorist's face?

2. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

If you think that Bush got flak from the firing of lawyers just think what he would have gotten had he got rid of 5 of the Supreme Court and put in 5 that would strike down RvW. That, my friend, is the only way any President is going to stop abortion totally. And sense that is an impossibility they can at best limit it. What I like most of what was accomplished under Bush is, my hard earned money they taxed from me was not used to provide abortions. Something that Mr Obama has no appreciation for and is now funding such things.

May God forgive us.

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.