1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Maricopa County Heating Up

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, Apr 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Democrats in Arizona Are Petrified - They're Bringing in Marc Elias's Perkins Coie to Make Threats and Make the Maricopa County Audit Go Away

The national Democratic machine is in panic mode over the Arizona Senate’s Maricopa County ballot audit. On Tuesday, the Democrats sent in national fixer attorney Marc Elias’s firm Perkins Coie to throw around threats and make the audit go away.

The stakes are astronomical for the Dems, after all the November 3, 2020 election steal gained them the presidency and control of both houses. The swing states in which the 2020 election steal occurred are key to uncovering the truth and proving the fraud in the election and Arizona is one of those states.

Steve Bannon of the WarRoom Pandemic, Peter Navarro, who wrote an incredible three-part analysis explaining the 2020 election steal, The Navarro Report, and Mike Lindell, who co-produced and hosted two documentaries about the 2020 election steal, have all repeatedly stated ‘that if just one of these swing states fall, they’ll all fall like a house of cards.’​

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    All fun aside (this has been fun)

This is a Christian forum.

I will not have a member disrespecting the President of the United States.

I do not care who is President.

Argue platforms. Argue policies. Go for it.

But post disrespect to the Presidency and your post (or anti-US avatar) will be edited.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Um, I get to say it's fraud, and a steal.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sure. I also believe there was fraud. I cannot say I was a steal (that would be less than factual) but I suspect it very well could have been. I certainly wouldn't put it past either party to try.

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    20 Killed at Orlando LGBT Bar by Islamic Terrorists

This is when Rolfe's avatar was Trump with a clown face.

6. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, I may be wrong about Rolfe's avatar at the time. However he was allowed to have it well into Trump's presidency. Funny how it's all about respect for the President when it's a president you favor.

#6 Aaron, Apr 11, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2021
  7. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    1. Provide a post of me stating I was opposed to the Trump platform.

2. Provide a post of me stating I was in support of the Biden platform.

Or are you just making another baseless and unfounded claim?

8. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
  9. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL. Your appeal to verbatim will not avail you. You're a skilled gaslighter. You don't come right out and say these things. What I and others see you do, as I said in the Trump Is the Legal President thread, is oppose the conservatives falsely besmearing them with accusations that are justly levelled against the Dems, as you did in the Trump Is the Legal President thread. (The title is a quote from the interview, btw).

You justify their abuse of power by making up legal doctrines of 'private ownership' in the cases of big tech, and you justify the fraud and insurrection of the Dems now by appealing to some formality which is only valid when a truth is certified, not a fraud. And then try to say that those who oppose the usurpers are being un-American or not Christian.

I don't carry around a list of offenses. But since you've thrown down the gauntlet, I'll do some research. Shouldn't take too, long. Three or four days. It's not like I'm retired or something.

10. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I do not appeal to verbatim.

I voted for Trump both times. I supported the GOP. I have been very vocal about my support for Trump. I have likewise been very vocal about my belief the DNC platform is based on the sins Paul lists in Romans.

The difference is I am a patriot. I refused to join the sheeple when they called Trump an illegitimate President and I refuse to join the sheeple on the other side when they called Biden an illegitimate President.

Think about it. Many are contracting their god as Trump acknowledged Biden's presidency. You foolishly say Trump is the legitimate President, but Trump conceded the election. Trump acknowledged Biden as the legal POTUS while still pointing out the fraud in the system.

By YOUR standard Donald Trump is anti-Trump.

Your post that I favored Biden in the election is a false statement.

But you made it anyway...based on what? A feeling?

The question is YOUR character.

Are you man enough to recognize your mistake or was it an intentional lie?

11. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Looking at the post dates it appears Rolfe changed his avatar from a clown (based on @Aaron ' comments regarding Rolfe and Ted Cruz and Rolfe's comments to Evan about changing his avitar) to a Muppet in March to April 2016.

When did Trump take office?

12. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My first day of searches has been very fruitful. Actions speak louder than words.

And you do appeal to verbatim . . . lots. It's a common gaslighting tactic to appeal to exact wording when the obvious implications can't be escaped any other way.

13. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    K.

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not asking verbatim at all.

Give one instance where I denounced ANY Trump policy and one where I approved of ANY DNC platform issue.

Man up, hero. Back your claim.

15. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    C

16. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What's up, @Aaron ? Finally figure out why you crashed and burned?

In the future you (and a few others) would do better to stop making assumptions about other people's views.

Had you taken the time to actually read what I posted you would have known better. But you didn't bother. You just assumed. And in the end your assumptions made a fool of you.

Going forward please be more mindful about projecting positions on other members. You, and a couple of others, have struggled with this more than once.

Had you bothered to actually read my posts you would have noticed that I supported Trump, voted for him both times, believe he has done more for our nation than any other recent President, and opposed the DNC. You assumed that my acceptance of the election results meant I wanted Biden to win. That was a stupid assumption. Trump even conceded the election.

17. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Funny no one was worried about disrespecting Trump.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It was open season on Trump while Trump was president, but those attacking Trump here, I dont recall them saying he was not the president.
    Maybe some did at first, before I ever posted here, I dont know. Trump did a lot of good things for America that the media constantly disrespected. When Trump called the media the enemy of the American people, he was so right on the mark. And we all know the media is the left's propaganda arm of the democrat party, somewhat like a fourth arm of the government rulers.

19. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hardly. I only have an hour or two a day, and I'm not spending it all on you. I said three or four days, right?

20. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Go back and read my claim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.