1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike Huckabee: We trusted Fauci at first ‘because we didn’t know any better

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 27, 2021.

1. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea....it was not clear to me either. It just shows that God uses our obedience.

We do not have to know beforehand how our obedience will result in ministering to others, but I believe we can simply obey, trusting God to use that obedience as He sees fit.

This applies to rejecting vaccinations as well. If God is behind the decision then we will often see the results. But sometimes we will not.

Perhaps God led some to accept the vaccine and others to reject it for their health.

My point is we cannot judge other people for their decisions.

This may, of course, change if vaccines are mandated to the general public by the government. Then things become more complicated.

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do believe that in Christ we find the complete and final revelation of God to man. This is why I oppose the KJO position (it necessitates divine special revelation).

Of course, like I said regarding living out our lives, we are guided by the Holy Spirit. It is important, therefore, to write His Word (to study the Revelation that is Christ revealed in Scripture) in our hearts.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes. I am a Christian.

4. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Who is the first beast?
    Who is the dragon?
    Who is the second beast?

Is government involved and is the mark of the beast mandated by government with the approval from a religious organization?

Get in line? I am not saying the vaccine is this. I am questioning your thoughts relative to Rom 13.

• Like Like x 1
  5. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a question.

Is there going to be a time when Jesus returns to earth resurrects those who are Christ's immortal and incorruptible and they will rule with Christ, over others who are mortal and corruptible, on the earth ?

If your answer is yes, will those who are mortal and corruptible be given drugs for high blood pressure, diabetes and other things? What about chemo and radiation? What about vaccines?

If your answer is no, why do you not believe the word of God teaches the, yes scenario?

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Rev 11:15

6. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Better re-read Revelation. Before that imitator, the devil, attempts to play god, you read this:

Then I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds so they did not blow on the earth or the sea, or even on any tree. And I saw another angel coming up from the east, carrying the seal of the living God. And he shouted to those four angels, who had been given power to harm land and sea, “Wait! Don’t harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have placed the seal of God on the foreheads of his servants.
    ~ Revelation 7:1-3

You need to understand that the seal is not something physical like a vaccine. Don't fall to silly fears like that.

Revelation is book of great encouragement to the believer.

7. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    From my post.------ I am not saying the vaccine is this.

I asked. Do you think the mark of the beast will come by government mandate, with the approval from a religious organization?

• Like Like x 1
  8. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think the mark isn't physical. I think that those of us who are marked by God will realize that we must serve God rather than man and we will not be able to follow the beast.

The Covid vaccine is not that mark. It's a vaccine given to us by God through God-given scientific method.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree. But unlike being sealed by God (not a physical mark) ... the "mark of the beast" IS a physical mark/tattoo/biochip ... perhaps the DARPA medical condition reporting apparatus (biochip) which deployed this year under the guise of monitoring body temp in soldiers for fever.

Rev 14 declares the mark will not be a deception ... an angel will identify it ... yet many will receive it to continue to participate in greater society.

Hence ... the promotion of the cv jab is training to receive the mark. Psy Ops on a people becoming increasingly frail psychologically.

Medically, the cv jab is unnecessary for the vast majority of us and we've STILL yet to devise a predictor of how any given individual's immune system will respond. The "benefit" of reduced symptoms vice the "approved" treatment's "go home until you can't breathe" result may be a cost which is higher than most would have accepted if they'd known.

that is ... the overall mortality rate of covid is < 1% despite a woefully inept treatment protocol which DELAYS treatment until symptoms are emergency in nature.

We have MILLIONS of people who have had covid, treated early with existing medicines; many of whom survived who may well have perished with the "approved" protocols. (which suspiciously require the use of very expensive and recently developed drugs). My uncle's brother in law is one who perished likely due to the "approved" protocol.

IDK, AustinC if you have this much fear in your life you'll grasp at anything for relief or you are invested in this mrna cv jab personally ... but it's bad bad bad. The "good" is only in a highly select set of circumstances with a significant risk factor in the short term ... the long term is being developed now because we skipped that part.

• Agree Agree x 1