1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More liberty gone - NSA has YOUR records

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Magnetic Poles, May 11, 2006.

1. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

2. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

WRONG--that is classified.

3. standingfirminChrist

Philip,

My past is past, but if you feel a need to investigate my past, I do not hide a thing. If I wanted to hide anything, I would not have told you what I did.

As to the bomb that they said could have blown half the town, I had put it in a sewage conduit.

When it went off, it blew a 85 pound manhole nearly 4 and a half feet in the air and fire shot clean across a 50 foot road and up an embankment.

The bomb weakened the concrete wall of the sewage system and just on other side was gas lines.

The fire marshall told me that if they had been just a few minutes later in responding the gas lines would have caught causing a chain reaction explosion, which they were not prepared to handle. This was back in the 70's.

Bro, my eyes have been gone for years, so if I ever attempted to reconstruct every bomb I ever made, I would probably be dead.

4. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

WRONG--that is classified. </font>[/QUOTE]Of course it is. So are my personal phone calls.

5. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

He ATTEMPTED to build a breeder reactor. Alpha emitters will NOT go critical and form larger molecules. This requires Beta.

There is not enough Americium or other substances in the entire US to build a living breathing nuclear reactor--cute story idea for a teen-age movie -- kid builds nuke in garage.

Anything further can't be discussed, we would be getting into classified areas and the kid would NEVER guess or stumble across those little "tricks" used to start detonation or reaction.

6. standingfirminChrist

That is not the same story I read. The kid I am talking about was younger than 17.

7. standingfirminChrist

But you are correct, Philip. The one I am talking about did not have the detonator either. Police said that the whole suburb would have been a hole in the ground had it detonated.

8. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

My dad is a retired fire-marshal. I confirmed this with him with a call to his house.

First, I could blow a manhole a block with 1/4 pound of comp 4. Actually, it would probably split in half.

You ain't gonna light off the pipe lines. With high explosives unless you are just really lucky. If you do get one started the fuel air mixture must be just right to start one burning, but it would have to be low pressure or the high pressure would push the air away and snuff out the explosive.

If it was a low-explosive, you might have a chance to light a very low pressure line, but it would take a very slow explosive which would probably not cut the fuel line.

Fire-marshal was no doubt trying to get some heavy charges against you. It is typical for them to say a worse case scenerio so they they can lay some heavy charges on someone, but reality is, it didn't light and it was very unlikely to. Just the facts---sorry, nothing against your bomb building ability, but a homemade fuel-air propane tank would do a LOT more damage. Just look at the embassy where the marines were killed. If you want more info on details as why not the gas would cause that much damage, PM me and we'll discuss it offline. [​IMG]

9. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

But then again, there is that chance it could have lit off and ripped out the whole town.

These things have a tendency to happen even though the odds are against it. So, I cannot say you are wrong.

I appologize for attacking your past history the way I did. I will debate, but I'll be nicer next time.

You are certainly lucky it did NOT blow up the sewer pipes.

10. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

WRONG--that is classified. </font>[/QUOTE]Of course it is. So are my personal phone calls. </font>[/QUOTE]Not if you use a wireless phone in your house, bounce off of a satellite, get transmitted by microwave or are on a cell-phone. All it takes is a receiver and ANY joe blow can listen to your confidential call--Look at Linda Tripp.

Wireless has completely eliminted privacy with the exception of NSA level encryptian.

11. standingfirminChrist

No prob, bro.

What they told me was the gas lines, if caught, would cause chain reaction destroying house after house.

Scare tactic? Very possible. But I do know that had that happened as the Marshall said, I would not be here today.

12. standingfirminChrist

A 900 mHZ scanner can listen to cordless phones on the 400 to 520 range.

A cellular can be listened to in the 900 range.

I know. I have heard many while scanning through stations.

I also would go to BK or Mickey D's and listen to people place their order through the drive up box on the very low frequency.

Philip is correct, James.

13. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

Kinda changing the subject, but staying on the subject of nukes. Our biggest risk of nuclear threat besides dirty bomb using reactor waste would be a tactical nuke lost in the USSR split-up. Many of the small countries left were poor and would sell out an ex USSR nuke for very little. If there is a terrorist act with a nuke I predict that is where it will come from.

A very small threat would be a country like Syria or Iran generating one small weapon and giving it to one of the terrorist organizations, but my guess is the Massad would catch it before it happened.

Guess how the Massad works. By repecting privacy? Are they effective? Have they protected the little country backed up against an ocean against a completely surrounded border of enemy countries?

14. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

Oh, I have no doubt that anyone can eavsdrop on my phone calls if they really want to. The disturbing thing is that the government wants to, and they want me to say, 'well as long as it will keep me safe from brown people...'

If they really are serious about the 'war on terror' why don't they stop the illegal aliens that are pouring across the border?

15. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

Actually considering the fire generated by your energetic device, its probably fairly likely. I was thinking at first you were talking about a cross country transmission high-pressure line.

Scare tactic? Probably scared the fire-marshal pretty good. :eek: :D

16. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

Well, the sad part is that this doesn't work. The alien problem is ANOTHER BIG problem, but very unlikely to be related to terrorism.

The Mexicans want work and the American Companies want cheap labor. American's also want drugs.

There has been no proven connections between fanatic muslim terrorists and illegal Mexican entry.

Could it happen? Possibly--just not likely.

The MAJOR terrorist prevention has been killing them where they live and keeping them running through the mountains. Most military activity is classified, but actually THAT is wha.t is stopping 9/11 and quite a bit of that is extremely high-tech operations and it IS working.

Just last week eleven terrorist leaders were taken down. THAT IS ELEVEN BIG BOSSES who plan and find funding to crash into buildings in big airplanes or other devious plans they can think of.

The list of proven successes by our special forces has been GREAT.'

This is what happens when you let the military run a plan instead of the politicians.

17. standingfirminChrist

I am sure it scared many of the neighbors too. Especially the one who called the FD. lol

18. standingfirminChrist

Philip, would you agree as I that if there is reason to believe that someone may be building an incendiary device that they should be investigated? That such investigation would not be violating rights? especially if such a device is found? or even the blueprints for such a device?

19. standingfirminChrist

Philip,

has the news of those 11 been released yet, Bro? We don't want ya to get into any trouble releasing info to the public too early.

20. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

I bet you were a little shook up after the fact.

We used to launch rockets as hobby and a friend launched a 30 pound metal rocket that went up, engine went out, turned downward when falling--engine relit from sparks and buried in a black-top road less than six inches from an occupied car.

A thirty pound rocket with its engine firing heading straight down is certainly not something you want to hit your car, let alone head. SCARED HIM TO DEATH.