1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Muslim holy man hails Ft.Hood hero!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by dcorbett, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Ken, I wrote this on another thread as well where you made a similar comment.

The Jews were commanded by God to fight and conquer the pagans in the land God was giving them. This was done on God's initiative - not on Israel's!! It was God's judgment on the pagans who had turned to false gods. This is pretty clear in the OT. I assume you've read the OT?

God is not telling the Muslims to do these things because they are not Israel.

There is no comparison between what Israel did in the OT and what the Muslims who commit violence are doing now.

And when Israel tried to fight without God's command, they go in trouble with God.

2. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

It it sad that you would show your ignorance of the Scriptures to the WWW, (world-wide-web), and to a Christian web-site.
    I am so glad that you are saved.
    But as one who is obviously still feeding on milk, maybe you should read and pray for more understanding, so that one day you may feed on meat.
    With God's help and guidance, you will lose your 'worldly' understanding.

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

Why is islam even being compared to christianity, to the bible, there is no comparision, the bible and christianty are true, islam is not, there can be non possible comparision, unless you think islams claims are valid. Just making the comparision gives validity to islam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.