People who don’t want the vaccine aren’t refusing it

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    An organization that has contradicted itself time and time again.

2. percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fool's Gold?

3. percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    and of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou dost not eat of it, for in the day of thine eating of it -- dying thou dost die.'
    Heb 2:14 YLT Seeing, then, the children have partaken of flesh and blood, he himself also in like manner did take part of the same, that through (the) death he might destroy him having the power of (the) death -- that is, the devil --

Was Adam created with an immune system or did it evolve after he sinned? From whence, is the knowledge of the scientist?
    Rev 13:9 and the great dragon was cast forth -- the old serpent, who is called 'Devil,' and 'the Adversary,' who is leading astray the whole world -- he was cast forth to the earth, and his messengers were cast forth with him.

Were vaccines inevitable yet from whence cometh they?

Did the following apply before Adam ate?

for to vanity was the creation made subject -- not of its will, but because of Him who did subject it -- in hope, Rom 8:20

Just some thoughts relative to life and death. Just pondering.

4. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. Some just do not like the organization, but there is no legitimate reason to distrust the CDC.

With the pandemic some did not like that guidance changed as more became known about the virus.

Ultimately people do not like the CDC because they do not like the scientific data released by the organization.

5. Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is about the funniest load of malarkey I've read on this entire topic.

6. RipponRedeaux Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tarnished gold.

7. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe. But it is still the standard. People often forget the number of experts that are employed by the CDC, the studies they commission, and the resources they utilize. Instead they focus on politics.

I mean just look at the sources referenced here on the BB as expert anti-covid-vax sources - ilovetrump.com....conspiracy sites about the Illuminati.....

8. just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Delivered MOW this AM, & one recipient was getting ready to go to the funeral of her god-daughter's mom! Told me that last week she (dead mom) had been vaxed one day & died the next from an allergic reaction.:Frown
    I strongly expect that, for most of the family & close friends, the vax is a definite NO-NO for any who have not partaken yet!
    Interestingly, this would certainly NOT be considered a "LONG TERM EFFECT"!:rolleyes:

9. Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Being an expert doesn't mean you can trust them. Fauci is an expert and he has been caught in lie after lie.

10. just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A point I have been trying to make in several posts, but no one who cites all these “FACTUAL SOURCES” ever says how they decide that the source is trust-worthy; only that they are “credible/reliable” sources.
    Wondering if truth even exists in the system anymore!?!?

11. percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I believe they do not like them because they believe the CDC lies to the people they are to protect.

12. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I disagree. I do not care for Fauci, but looking back I cannot find any CDC lies.

I see where information has changed as information changed (with masks, viruses on surfaces, etc.). But this is to be expected. All of the information about vaccines has been consistent (the side-effects).

If the CDC were a physician they would not be at fault. The reason we lay blame is politics.

13. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I understand why people do not like Fauci. He has been a political pawn for two years, and I believe enjoys the spotlight.

But why would you not consider the CDC credible? We knew at the start recommendations would change as information about the virus changed. The CDC did not implement anything (they make recommendations based on health....not the economy or any other factor....it is up to the government to consider all recommendation).

Help me understand your position here.

14. Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's see, the CDC recommends masks even though they say they are ineffective. hmmm

15. Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please cite any examples of such contradiction. I will hasten to add that changing positions on certain issues may be perfectly justifiable if there is new data that warrants such adjustments.

16. Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've already talked about masks.

17. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    People (anti-covid-vaxers) usually talk about masks here....but that is a false argument.

Initially, there was limited evidence to support broad masking policies for the general public, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended masks only for those infected and medical providers treating them. On April 3, 2020, the CDC reversed course and recommended that everyone wear face coverings in public, citing new data that showed a "significant portion" of people infected with the coronavirus lack symptoms but can spread the virus to others...

Fact Check: Debunking misinformation about face masks

18. Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Thread and post number(s) please.

19. Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is a search feature.

20. Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Nice try - your claim, your responsibility to direct challengers to the evidence.