1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Polynesian Rosary Beads

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by rockytopva, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OfLivingWaters

OfLivingWaters Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    THE SAINTS ARE NOT DEAD BUT LIVE ETERNALLY In HEAVEN they have ran their race and won . They already gained their VICTOR"S crown you pimp of satan's knowledge (SIN) -your doctrine. Let the dead bury their own dead, you and your false doctrines.

The saints are more alive than you are now, you are in time and your end is ticking down. But the saints have conquered sin and time and are ETERNAL and are part of the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN jezebel. As I said killing the saints before all by teaching they are dead. The truth is the dead are in your house .The saints will ETERNALLY be , all Glory to God for His divine plan that even jezebel can not conquer! You teach the message of Christ (The Life giving Spirit) is a teaching which leads to death, you false teacher,who thinks he knows scripture .You are truly living up to your name -jezebel.

2. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Of course they put a pulpit as the center of their worship because they are for self worship and replacement theology. They are the shearing locust.

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please do.

4. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Book of Joel:

The word of the Lord, which came to Joel son of Pethuel.

2Hear this, you elders, and hearken, all you inhabitants of the land. Did this come about in your days or in the
    days of your forefathers?

3Tell your children about it, and your children to their children, and their children to another generation.

4What the shearing locust left over, the increasing locust devoured, and what the increasing locust left over the
    nibbling locust devoured, and what the nibbling locust left over the finishing locust devoured.

5Awaken, you drunkards, and weep; and wail, all you wine drinkers, concerning the strong wine, which has
    been cut off from your mouth. :

6For a nation has ascended upon my land, mighty and innumerable; its teeth are like the teeth of an old lion, and
    its molars are like those of a young lion.

7He has laid my vine waste, and my fig tree into a disappointment; he has peeled it and cast it off, its branches
    have become white.

8Lament like a virgin girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth.

9Meal offering and libation have been cut off from the house of the Lord; the priests, the ministers of the Lord,
    mourn.

10The field has been plundered, the soil destroyed, for corn has been plundered, must has dried up, oil has been
    cut off.

11Be ashamed, you plowmen; wail, you vinedressers, for wheat and for barley, for the harvest of the field is
    lost.

12The vines have dried up, and the fig trees have been cut off; the pomegranates, also the date palms and the
    apples, all the trees of the field have dried up, for joy has dried up from the sons of man.

13Gird yourselves and lament, you priests; wail, you ministers of the altar; come, lodge in sackcloth, you minis-
    ters of my God, for the meal offering and the libations have been withheld from the house of your God.

14Proclaim a fast, call an assembly; assemble, you elders, all the inhabitants of the land to the house of the Lord
    your God, and cry out to the Lord.

15Woe is to the day, for the day of the Lord is near, and like plunder, it will come from the Almighty.

16Is not the food cut off from before our eyes? From the house of our God joy and jubilation?

17Casks of wine have gathered mold under their bungs, the storehouses are laid desolate, garners are demol-
    ished, for the corn has dried out.

18How the cattle sighs, herds of cattle are perplexed, for they have no pasture; also flocks of sheep are laid
    waste.

19To You, O Lord, I call, for a fire has consumed the dwellings of the wilderness, and a flame has burnt all the
    trees of the field.

20Also, the beasts of the field cry out to You for the springs of water have dried up, and fire has consumed the
    dwellings of the wilderness.

The Shearing locust are not the Orthodox and Catholics, they actually preserve more that is needed for study con-
    cerning scriptures. The Catholics have a more whole Canon than you ,but the Orthodox have a greater Canon
    than the Catholic, at least the Ethiopian Orthodox not in union with the RCC do.

No doubt the Queens have some flaws (MINOR) but they do hold more truth than the Protestants . Your sect not only has re-
    jected and done away with many Hebraic works, you also cut off the Rites and resort to dividing scripture
    against scripture. Your denomination with its many sects removed most of all the meat from Christianity in
    your teaching. You deny Christ's Real presents in His Supper, performed by a Holy Priest and teacher in Christ.
    You deny the 3 ways of administering baptism which yes- includes one form that you accept. You make no
    sense, you deny all the saints throughout Christian history, as though Christianity begins and ends with you. And most
    importantly you deny the Theotokos and Ark of the New Covenant- The Mother of Christ and Mother to all
    born again in Him.For she labored for us all in laboring for Him. For in His birth is the birth of all who are to be
    called sons and daughters of God the Father. Thus , you reject true belief in the Incarnation because Christ was
    Incarnated of her sanctified flesh. Cannot Confess that without His Mother's inclusion 1John 4 the Confessing (Incarnation)[​IMG].

Proof that your denial of past saints before your arrival is nonsense is in this for instance and FACT:........ Saint
    Mark established the Coptic Church in Egypt. They too use the Title "Pope" for the head of their Church. Mark
    was the FIRST POPE- (father=teacher) . I know your sect says Christ says "call no one father" that only proves
    you know not the scriptures because the Holy Spirit is not with you. I will have to make this a long post obvi-
    ously because of the amount and degree of error you cling to.

St. Mark is the first Pope of the Coptic Church. Upon his death by martyrdom, the torch was passed to St.
    Anianus. St. Anianus was a Jew who lived in Alexandria Egypt. Proof of this is in a historical account that goes
    like this: He was injured in a work place accident, where he severely injured his hand at which point he cried
    "The Lord thy God is One".

Which was something only believed by the Jews. Upon hearing this St. Mark went to him and healed his hand.
    He spoke to him about the Messiah Yeshua and Anianus converted to Christianity and followed Mark. Mark
    would appoint him as the next Steward of the faith to preserve the faith in Egypt. Hence , Anianus became the
    second Pope (father- teacher of the faith to have the Key of David placed upon his shoulder). You cannot ignore these historical facts.
    Just as St. Peter established the church in Rome. What the weeds and wolves have done is on them! They arise everywhere amongst the faithful.

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow just wow - quite a response missing the target to side step the statement I made

"AOBTW its not Mary's fault but the fault of the Pontifex Maximus who made Jesus mother 'Queen of heaven'".

6. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Now you are just being defiant to obvious truths (Definitions of words) while not even being able to disprove a word I said.

AS FOR ALTARS. That was established from the beginning and is what Abraham's altar was representing in the OT and would be part of the practice of all priest in God moving forward. ALL , form the Holy of holies to this very day.

If you read in Joel :

5Awaken, you drunkards, and weep; and wail, all you wine drinkers, concerning the strong wine, which has
    been cut off from your mouth.

An unstable , unlearned student not in the Holy Spirit would think God is forbidding wine, NO, HE IS AGAINST
    DRUNKARDS. He is NOT referring to the wine and bread offered upon the ALTAR. (THE ALTAR), some-
    thing your sect does not have, you have a PULPIT not an altar to offer up the final sacrifice THE EUCHARIST.

13Gird yourselves and lament, you priests; wail, (you ministers of the altar;) come, lodge in sackcloth, you min-
    isters of (my God), for the meal offering and the libations have been withheld from the house of your God.
    (Your GOD is MY GOD in Joel's verse).

Obviously this IS NOT SPEAKING ABOUT your sect. For it states that the ministers of the altar are MINIS-
    TERS OF MY GOD,

THE PROPHET JOEL'S God.

Those who keep up with my post no the sacrifice which is going to be cut off is the Supper of the Lord cele-
    brated by the "TWO" you imply are the locust in subtle hint. The (MEAL OFFERING AND THE LIBATIONS) are the in-
    stituted Supper of Christ. It is a RITE. You possess NO RITES, thus you are not a Queen . And in that Rite ( Ministering with bread and wine)we uphold the Order of Melchizedek and is why Melchizedek ministered to Abraham with BREAD AND WINE! NO MORE ANIMAL SACRIFICE.

Some more admonishment and edification and greater clarity concerning the 5 fold ministry of scripture. Just so you know, I call no man "father" who knows
    less than me.However , the unlearned can call Holy Priest father= teacher because they no more than the un-
    learned. For myself, a sister to the true priest of God I call them brothers. Why? Because I am a Shulammite and they call me sister and expect me to call them brothers.
    When one receives anointing from God the Father and becomes a teacher in Christ and equal- then brother or sister can be said. At present I am a
    mother to many because I am a shepherdess and minster to the soul , giving growth to the baptized (by water) in Christ , who uphold the supper of the Lord.

7. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I side step NOTHING but you for sure two step in everything.

8. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mary is not a queen, except in cultist imagination. And Sara was her ancestor. And neither Sara nor Mary are in heaven; they're in PARADISE. Heaven (and hell for the lost) will come later.

YOUR garbage is worse than the RCC's!

9. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As a former Catholic in my childhood I was taught to pray to Mary as a heavenly mediator in exactly the same manner as praying to God Himself.
    How can Mary hear and respond to the millions of people praying to her 24/7 no matter her capacity
    No problem asking others here on earth to pray for one another.
    No where are we directed to pray to any being in heaven except God Himself.

10. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There you go again.

11. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Oh and Hank, CHRIST MADE HIS MOTHER QUEEN OF HEAVEN by giving her Wisdom in Full in accordance with the gift that was apportioned to her, (Immaculate Conception of, Of the Word of God by the Holy Spirit) and the HIGHEST HONOR because she believed the Word and obeyed- of :RAISING , NURTURING, LOVING , LIVING WITH and playing with the WORD, GOD the creator of all things.

Blessed among women -that means all, least concerning position among men (Like John the baptist) " I tell you no man born of women is greater than John the Baptist in the Kingdom of heaven, but the least shall be greater than he IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN (A KINGDOM THEREFORE POSITIONS IN RANKING) ". And THAT would be Mary because she is a WOMAN and therefore, the weaker vessel. A mystery revealed. For if no man born of women be greater than John the Baptist , as Christ said..... then Christ is not saying but men born of lesser status are greater, No that would be an oxymoron. He is saying that the least- a woman, is greater and since she is BLESSED among women , He is talking about Mother Mary.
    Proverbs 1:5-7
    The Beginning of Knowledge
    …5let the wise listen and gain instruction, and the discerning acquire wise counsel— 6to understand the proverbs and parables, the sayings and riddles of the wise. 7The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.…

#71 OfLivingWaters, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  12. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You think with the mind of a man , not a mind that is divine but Carnal because you question the POWER OF God given to each according to their rank.
    1 Corinthians 2:9
    But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

13. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You put being in heaven down as being on earth, as though prayer is like a telephone call between only two participants.
    Your mind can not fathom the greatness of glory given those obedient to Him and so you question what is beyond YOUR SCOPE OF REALITY. Being in the joy of your Father is a completely different one.

14. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    OH OKAY! And what is heaven jezebel? I got the popcorn because I never thought I'd see in real time this kind of undoing .
    Question: "What is paradise? Is paradise a different place than Heaven?"

Answer:
    Paradise is a place of blessing where the righteous go after death. The word paradise is usually used as a synonym for “heaven” (Revelation 2:7).

When Jesus was dying on the cross and one of the thieves being crucified with Him asked Him for mercy, Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43). Jesus knew that His death was imminent and that He would soon be in heaven with His Father. Therefore, Jesus used “paradise” as a synonym for “heaven.” The apostle Paul wrote of someone (probably himself) who “was caught up to paradise (heaven)” (2 Corinthians 12:4). In this context, paradise obviously refers to heaven.

There has always been a separation of believers and unbelievers after death (Luke 16:19-31). The righteous have always gone to paradise; the wicked have always gone to hell.

There will always be a heaven, whether that is a new heaven or the heaven that is at present. The new heaven and earth will be after Christ cleans house on earth. The first resurrection will ascend and reign over the second resurrection after the thousand year reign . Then the second resurrection will be on the new earth. Either way , their is always a heaven and that heaven is paradise. The new earth will be a paradise too compared to this. But for the purposes of this argument AND FACTS the heaven that has been is the SAME paradise Christ has always spoke of. "Heaven is my throne and the earth my footstool" Christ ascended to HEAVEN with the ARK OF HIS STRENGTH. Is there some other paradise?

And you fancy yourself above Jehovah Witnesses, with you crucifix phobia's and mincing and dicing of the word.:rolleyes:

15. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

16. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    To another god, religion practice. What He established through the Hebrew is for His sake. Verses with out Context is just pretext. Lord give me patience. What you post is again correct but it is your understanding that is INCORRECT.
    Isaiah48:10-11
    Israel's Stubbornness
    …10See, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. 11For My own sake, My very own sake, I will act; for how can I let Myself be defamed? I will not yield My glory to another.

9For the sake of My name I will delay My wrath;

for the sake of My praise I will restrain it,

so that you will not be cut off.

10See, I have refined you, but not as silver;

I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.

11For My own sake, My very own sake, I will act;

for how can I let Myself be defamed?

I will not yield My glory to another.

Deliverance Promised to Israel

12Listen to Me, O Jacob,

and Israel, whom I have called:

I am He; I am the first,

and I am the last.

13Surely My own hand founded the earth,

and My right hand spread out the heavens;

when I summon them,

they stand up together.

14Come together, all of you, and listen:

Which of the idols has foretold these things?

The LORD’s chosen ally will carry out His desire against Babylon,

and His arm will be against the Chaldeans.a

15I, even I, have spoken;

yes, I have called him.

I have brought him,

and he will succeed in his mission.

16Come near to Me and listen to this:

From the beginning I have not spoken in secret;

from the time it happened, I was there.”

And now the Lord GOD has sent me,

accompanied by His Spirit.

17Thus says the LORD your Redeemer,

the Holy One of Israel:

“I am the LORD your God,

who teaches you for your benefit,

who directs you in the way you should go.

18If only you had paid attention to My commandments,

your peace would have been like a river,

and your righteousness like waves of the sea.

19Your descendants would have been as countless as the sand,

and your offspring as numerous its grains;

their name would never be cut off

or eliminated from My presence.”

20Leave Babylon!

Flee from the Chaldeans!

Declare it with a shout of joy,

proclaim it,

let it go out to the ends of the earth, saying,

“The LORD has redeemed His servant Jacob!”

21They did not thirst when He led them through the deserts;

He made water flow for them from the rock;

He split the rock, and water gushed out.

22“There is no peace,” says the LORD,

“for the wicked.”

17. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The context in this case is also self contained. It does not say "another god" but simply He will not give His glory to "another" in a"religion practice " (as you say) way,

Don't even give the appearance of bowing or giving service to ANY thing or ANYONE of His creation.

Exodus20
    3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
    4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
    5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

18. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If you are in GOD, and God in you the glory is as God predestined as being called "g"ods , son's of the Most High.And is all glory to God who fashioned you as such and the scriptures can not be broken. " If He called them "g"ods to whom the Word of God came-and the scriptures can not be broken.

Your beef is with Adonai. And His beef is with your replacement theology which cuts away OBVIOUS things He said. The Catholic hierarchy (not the little ones) are responsible for cutting some meat away (certain books) and using books that contradict the very scriptures they approved. But those books were preserved by Ethiopia, who will bring its offering to those who will stand on mount Zion with Christ. Christ will be present there IN HIS PEOPLE after the sixth seal or (the 3 days of Darkness)

The Orthodox too are guilty of some minor issues. And both have tried to attach to the Dogma some untruths. But they can be corrected because there is more to work with because they better understand the Covenant.,which is preserved only in Fatima (The Shinning ONE) .That is what Mother Mary meant in that message, revealed NOW. The Dogma of the faith will be preserved in Fatima-Shinning One.

If anything the RCC is guilty of most is-adding to the doctrine of Christ, not taking away. And it will be to the little ones that the charge to preserve the faith will be given. They will receive a new name with the increase of the knowledge given to the called out ones. They are to hold tight and NOT to go to some other denomination and religion. While Jorge completes the apostasy of Ecumenicalism and shall fall with the fall of all Babylon, the (little ones) are being preserved , in the Shinning One.

19. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you haven't read it already, may I suggest Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan.

http://www.ntslibrary.com/PDF Books/pilgrim progress.pdf

20. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    [/QUOTE]
    it is clear , you simply do not see.
    OfLivingWaters says to what HankD said above:

God himself who dwells in the Divine assembly is not the STRANGE gods, BUT IS the GOD. The strange god who will claim the temple of God as being god that is a strange god.

It is clear that you are not the temple of the Living God Hank and have a strange spirit which denies glory to God in the Divine assembly(The Body of Christ) The BRIDE of Christ.
    Psalm 82:4-6
    God Presides in the Divine Assembly
    …4Rescue the weak and needy; save them from the hand of the wicked. 5They do not know or understand; they wander in the darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.” 6I have said, ‘You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.’…

John 10:34
    34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—…

Run around in circles all you want. divide scripture against scripture as if dividing up Christ's garments. You wander around in the darkness. The Bride's glory is God's glory. Through Him and in Him from Him to man in Man by His hand. Hence why He became the Son of Man.

1 John 3:1-3
    Children of God
    1Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. 2Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. 3And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as Christ is pure.…
    The Bride is as pure as the Beloved and is a reflection of Him and is one as a husband and wife are and become one flesh.
    Somethings are evident it would seem, only to the CHILDREN OF GOD. Keep picking up stones, but know (THE SCRIPTURES CAN NOT BE BROKEN). God Bless!

#80 OfLivingWaters, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.