1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Possible solution to trannie bathroom issue

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by dad1, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dad1

dad1 Member

I agree with that one. But if the majority are supposedly Christians, and couldn't care less, or really find it a problem, what can you do about it? If the majority do care and want to do something, what is to do? The agenda from the powers that be now, and for some time is increasing godlessness and demonism promotion. Long ago, there used to be a sort of idea going around that people ruled the land, and leaders simply represented what they wanted.

2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dad, while not trying to minimize your concerns, I live right next to ground zero for such issues. I have not experienced the issues you have raised. I shop in San Francisco. If it were an every day common occurrence as you make it out to be, I would have seen it in the last forty years.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

How did you come to know what they want? I would imagine that most of them just want to use the bathroom and leave without it being a big deal.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now we've turned transgendered people into the boogeyman. :rolleyes: There aren't transgendered folks hanging out in every bathroom waiting to look at yall. WHat exactly is going on in these bathrooms yall have been visiting?O O

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Precisely. So I still don't get why we're making THIS into a thing. If mama thinks a place is kinda seedy, she takes the kids into the lady's room or into the family restroom.

6. dad1

dad1 Member

The issue is not whether we happen to encounter flaming trannies in a particular toilet or not actually. The issue is opening up the floodgates, and forcing the nation to open up the public washrooms to something that is wicked according to the word of God..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. dad1

dad1 Member

Maybe some wicked folks have been sneaky for 40 years? Now they have carte blanche to prance around as desired and do so with your kid in the can!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

dad1, I think you are overthinking this. Just do what a reasonable parent would do and this won't even be a bump in the road.

9. dad1

dad1 Member

The thing is the reason Jesus destroyed actual cities. It is not a little place that is seedy now but a nation!

10. dad1

dad1 Member

What would have been reasonable for Lot to do? I do not find it reasonable for antiChrist regimes to dictate demonism...and then have nominal Christians minimize and accept it.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Opening up the floodgates for what? O OWhere does the Bible say anything about using a certain bathroom being sinful?Sneaky

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Jesus did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah over transgendered folks using a bathroom.

13. dad1

dad1 Member

Having a society embrace what will result in the fiery destruction soon of a nation is sinful, as well as agreeing with it.

14. dad1

dad1 Member

Yes, the homosexuality was top of the list. Part of that was having it accepted as the norm.

By the way, why would it then be illegal for any pedophile or homosexual to go into any toilet they like? After all, the birth certificate is of no value? Hey, funny thought, apparently the birth certificate is of little value these days for the president! :)

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

What God had told him to do.

I don't think anyone is minimizing it. It's just more of a wicked government doing what it does. But I say again, this just isn't something for Christians to get bogged down on.

Use the bathroom the way that you always have.

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Embrace what? People going to the bathroom?O O

There are half naked ladies parading around on tv pretending to be Victoria Secret angels. Fornicative heterosexual sex has been normalized into our existence. Yet our focus is on folks using the bathroom?O O

17. dad1

dad1 Member

Seems to me he should have clued in before the angels had to drag him out.

If they are part of a nation and think that it is a democracy, and a majority are Christians, it would be an issue.
    It isn't about me. It is about green lighting wickedness and having Satan's agenda in high gear.
    Should a Christian then fight in the military and support such a nation? Should they pay taxes wholeheartedly, and not just what they have to or face legal problems? Should they consider themselves proud Americans or Canadians or whatever? Should they cast their lot in with the wicked?

18. dad1

dad1 Member

Embrace killing babies and forsaking nature such as man and woman sexual nature. Don't be like the frog in the almost boiling water, thinking it is alright.

You do realize it is an agenda?

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Top of what list? Where in Scripture did God give a list of things for which HE destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and using the bathroom was at the top??
    Using the bathroom isn't illegal. They can already go into any bathroom they like.

ARe we gonna stand outside restrooms and demand birth certificates now?O O

20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It's always easy to "seems to me" when it ain't you.Biggrin

In what country are the majority of folks Christians? I hope you're not talking about the US.

I can see what you're getting at. BUt I say again, it's just a bathroom. Let folks go in and do what they do and leave. What is it that you and apparently a lot of folks think is going on in these bathrooms?

If the government says it's okay and God's word hasn't spoken to it, roll with it. It really is insignificant unless we make it into a thing that keeps us from being able to minister to people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.