1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Possible solution to trannie bathroom issue

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by dad1, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dad1

dad1 Member

What's to talk about? If some Sodomite is winking at him, while putting on lipstick in the mirror, what is the kid going to do, scream for help??

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is probably more legal, moral and Christian thing to do. Unfortunately, maybe not the first thing to cross my mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. dad1

dad1 Member

My preference would be to have states or provinces leave the unions, and set up a system that is godly, and folks could move to or get out of.

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not understand your 1st question... but as to separating yourself from sin, yes absolutely! As a Christian, you no longer seek to sin.

So would agree that the best course of action in this PC quagmeyer is to give the queers what they want, namely their own gender neutral lavatory?

6. dad1

dad1 Member

Well, would you make a diciple of a young girl, and then send her in a bathroom with a Sodomite as part of basic training?

When a land gets too far gone maybe actual separation physically to another land or state is in order if there arose such a place. If not, then I guess ..stop the world, I wanna get off.
    No. The best thing is to revert to laws of many decades ago, temporarily till good men can get their new country. Be not overcome with evil but overcome evil with good.

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your only hope is to share the gospel with everyone in the hope that the HS will give them New life. FAILING THAT, pray that the Lord returns sooner than later.

8. dad1

dad1 Member

True, However we can fight here too. We could resist evil. Why do you think the devil is walking all over people in nations like the US? Because they let him, and do not honor Scripture.

9. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He walks all over the world because professing Christians are Luke warm to Christ's teachings....therefore we have very few true Christian's in the fight.

10. dad1

dad1 Member

That must be the case, because a majority of Christians would not allow this sort of thing. It is an attack on foundations.

Ps 11:3 -If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

I see it is not long after this in the same chapter we see the inevitable consequences.

6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

Chilling.

11. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

False dichotomy. Since some children are hungry then we cannot speak about any other issues threatening them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course we can speak about all issues facing them. Illogical conclusion on your part.

13. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

We talk about all kinds of things. Usually silly or what's going on in his life. If someone is in the bathroom winking at him while putting on make-up, he would come out and tell me about it immediately. Then I could do what I felt needed to be done at the time whether it is speaking to management, taking a picture of the person as he leaves the restroom or whatever.

14. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Except its not what they want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not have a daughter, but if I did, I'd pull her out of school and homeschool her. I don't want a boy dressed as a girl in the same bathroom with her. As long as he has a 'y' chromosome, he's a male. Period. End of story.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

17. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

Mine was not a conclusion. It was an observation. We are discussing the trans issue and you purport that it is a small one compared to other issues.

Why? Why insert that input? What's the point?

The only discernible motivation is that your reasoning is afflicted with a false dichotomy. You imply that we cannot sufficiently do both.

I contend that we can do both and since this is true, your remarks seem to have no purpose here. Why insert other issues?

18. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    AS if it was not enough this issue goes far beyond just who is in the bathroom. This abuse to these children is shameful and dangerous. As per the APA this is quite dangerous. Trying to compare this to other things children may or may not suffer from is only an attempt to downplay the dangers here. In fact it has the effect of supporting this very behavior. No Christian should lend any kind of support either over or covert.

19. dad1

dad1 Member

What would a pic do if it is legal to use the can? Looks like we are facing a brave new world where demonic surrender and activity and lifestyles are not only equal, but extra protected.

20. dad1

dad1 Member

Excellent attitude and choice. However, out in the real world in a park or restaurant or movie theater the bathrooms exist and one can't hide. What I wonder, is that if it is unacceptable to have society Obamatized what are the alternatives? How do you get the monkey off your back?

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.