1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Possible solution to trannie bathroom issue

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by dad1, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dad1

dad1 Member

Right. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the coyotes are being given keys to the hen house.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dad1

dad1 Member

The poor we will always have. It is no crime to be poor. No placard waving will end poverty. One would hope that a child brought up respecting the word would have some ethics and skills that would help them maybe not be dirt poor. Now why would I want men of Sodom in a bathroom with a child?
    God spoke loud and clear in Sodom about the issue of abandoning nature and same sex monkey business.
    He was the One visiting Abraham and Sodom and ordered it destroyed. The warning should be clear. When some punk leader of some nation flagrantly defies that warning, it shows that they do not care a damn for the people who must be judged for listening to him.

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

True, but that does not allow us to escape our responsibility of helping them, else they would not be mentioned in the last judgement.

It takes more than respecting the Word and ethics. It does take skills and therefore I think you agree it is a sin not to give kids a good education.

The are "men of Sodom" everywhere and in every public toilet, as well as in any church congregation of any size, say 100 people or more.

God also spoke loud and clear about taking care of each other, the homeless, the sick, those in jail, etc. Most of the teaching of Christ are how we should treat each other and emphasized these teachings in parables.

That is a whole other topic with many stances. Would be an interesting topic to see discussed, especially by calm, rational people who know more than I. This is a topic I am interested in, but do not have the educational background to be other than a listener.

I don't know if you realized it or not. We are not that far apart in our belief, but maybe a bit further apart in our emphasis.

4. dad1

dad1 Member

One of the big sins of Sodom also was that mistreating the poor. It goes hand in hand with increasing ungodliness.

Who is to say what is a good education? teaching them Jesus did not really create is bad for example. A good education means teaching kids to love Jesus first and foremost!

Not men wearing the tee shirt and promoting it one would hope.

You cannot solve poverty without solving sin. The respect a nation really has for Scripture will show in how they treat their poor.
    Our general beliefs may be very close.

5. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you have any idea OF the COST and extra needed space to design and build/or remodel existing public bathrooms into individual bathrooms to accommodate the latest liberal PC agenda?! FOLLOWED BY the regulations sure to come that would financially burden small businesses to death over this issue! Why are more people not talking about the RIGHTS of non-transsexuals?

That said, I suppose something will have to done eventually. And I almost hate to compare this issue to the handicap accessible codes put into place but perhaps something along those lines to at least temporarily shut up this loudmouthed minority that is demanding their rights over everyone else's rights of privacy. - of course that probably wouldn't be PC enough for them to have to use a bathroom specially built on the side just for them!...

...the REAL ISSUE for them is to be declared equally female or male and imposing this on the rights of those who do not see them that way.

#25 Benjamin, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I still go to the bathroom with my 13 year old.

7. dad1

dad1 Member

The rights of a wicked minority must be subject to the rights of the not so wicked majority. The cost of infection is too high not to do something. Hey how much is a lock for the door, and a new sign that says toilet instead of ladies?

The issue is not just a minority demanding, but the right of a majority of Christians to respect their faith, and wishes. How could Christians be part of the increasingly overtly wicked country that some countries have became?
    Whatever they declare or not or are declared, they are what they are.

8. dad1

dad1 Member

So what if dad takes them out? What if your 13 year old was a boy?

9. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Suck it up butter cup, the world is wicked and we are born into sinfulness. So stay home, lock the doors, become a shut in and pray hard. That way everyone will be safe and you can feed your parionid thoughts.

10. dad1

dad1 Member

You can tiptoe through the tulips all you like.

No thanks. Just because one believes Jesus does not mean one hides away in a closet. The issue is not sharing a closet with Sodomites.

It would be insane to think the white house push to open the bathroom doors and about everywhere else-- is paranoid. It is news. Ever think that many folks would rather no country than a wicked one? I wouldn't blame people if they started a new deal, new states, or whatever. Unless they are too far gone. Then...'let Ephraim alone'

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Hopefully you have been taught that as a Christian that you are to go out into the world as Jesus did and make disiples. That world killed Christ, killed the saints and is still persecuting....but we are not to hide away.....we are not to be like them but we are not to hide from them either. However there are places you can try that lifestyle.....for instance the Amish in Langcaster PA live like clusters :):):)....hey, change your name to Jake, grow a beard, and wear a straw hat.

12. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that. Is wise and you are teaching her good parenting as well.

13. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Stand by the door and listen. Tell you son to scream his head off if someone tries to bother him.

Indeed, you have made a good argument for unisex public toilets.

14. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey, you ever walked into a bathroom and seen 20 or so urinals on the wall??? Do you have ANY IDEA how expensive it would be to turn that space into individual spaces?! Think man!

15. dad1

dad1 Member

Once they are made we hope they will not be children of hell, and endorse such wickedness as we see inflicted on kids today. A follower of Scripture (Christ) will know good from evil.

So should the men of Sodom have paid taxes and enlisted in the Sodom military? Should a believer today, say, in the US or elsewhere, enlist in the military and pay taxes and support the regime?
    We might say then, also, you are to separate yourselves from them. Come out from among them?

16. dad1

dad1 Member

?? My worry is not with the kids being physically molested. My concern is having innocent kids be mingling with Sodomites gawking at them, and eyeing them etc...generally trying to pass on the spirit of loving evil, and hating God.

17. dad1

dad1 Member

Tough! Lock it up and make it a one person deal if need be, and let them wait and blame Obama.

18. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I go to the bathroom with him. If it is a "multi-seater", I stand outside the door and talk to him while he's in there. If it's a one seater, I just wait.

19. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Or in older facilities a trough type of arrangement.

20. dad1

dad1 Member

Welcome to the new age. Those antiques were for another age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.