1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Post Office + unions = millions for idleness

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. targus

targus New Member

I agree with your conclusion.

2. billwald

billwald New Member

I think getting a letter delivered 3000 miles in a couple of days for less than half a buck is a great service. I have never had a postal carrier who wasn't a friendly, decent sort . . . pun intended.

> When I walk into our local post office if the one person working at the counter is busy with a customer another worker instanly shows up.

Now the people who work the counter at 98201, that's a horse of a different color. I have never heard anyone say anything nice about them. The general complaint is they will have one window open with a line that goes out the door.

I have a business that operates as a post office and sells stamps and whatever at a premium price. Better to pay the price than to go to the post office.

For a couple of years we were getting stamps by mail but now the customer has to sign for them and ends up going down town and standing in line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.