1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prediction on Kavanaugh/Ford Hearing

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They couldn’t congratulate her enough to get to the in-depth questions. They held her up on a pedestal.

2. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I found Ford a complete mess, a woman who has some serious mental issues. Just look at her facial expressions, the deep seated problems that exist in her came out in her face. I found the good Judge completely believable, he showed "righteous indignation" at the assault on his character by those conniving lowlife Democrats and their puppet Mrs. Ford.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    And the Dems will suddenly turn all nice on her? Give me a break. Some time ago Sen. Feinstein basically gave her a religious test and called her out because she is a faithful Catholic. Don't worry, the Dems already have the playbook written and ready to use if she is the next nominee.

4. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yeah, I think i'm in the minority also. I think she's actually lying. Most don't say this now because she seemed soooo sincere. But they also say that the evidence is against her and all the witness support Kavanaugh. Why is that? Well, there are two possibilities. Mistaken identity or deception. The latter seems much more plausible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    She blatantly lied and admitted it under oath. She travels all over by plane, but had claimed she could not. According to Blumenthal's falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus she cannot be trusted at all.

6. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe the FBI will see this investigation as a way to redeem themselves in the eyes of the public. Maybe that's the way Trump sees it too.

7. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good thought.

8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    AMY CONEY BARRETT

Make no mistake! the marxist press and the radical left are in overtime mode preparing the next smear of another devoted Catholic potential SCOTUS justice with a pro-life outlook if Kavanaugh is toppled and the President chooses Amy Barrett as next candidate.

The party of death wants the murder of babies to go on unabated.

However NOW the general public now has no doubt what this venomous KAVANAUGH attack is really all about.

#128 HankD, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  9. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, # would be 50 total, as the VP has tie breaker!

10. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Judge had his own version of a Kangeroo court, but is in good company, as Jesus had one also!

11. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amy B seems to be all fired up to go to take them all on though, as seen when her and Feinstein had a real go, regarding her catholic convictions!

12. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, sadly, this is most likely the reality of the situation:

Mission Accomplished – Senator Jeff Flake Supports The Democrat DC Scheme – Kavanaugh FBI Investigation To Be Manipulated By Michael Bromwich…

"...Now the real reason for FBI insider Michael Bromwich to join the efforts on September 22nd surfaces. Bromwich, a former inspector general within the DOJ/FBI, is part of the corrupt FBI operational system we have seen surface over the past year. Bromwich represents fired Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. The career operatives within the FBI have a risk from the ongoing internal investigations; and as an outcome, have a mutual interest in assisting Mr. Bromwith. A natural alignment.

Democrat political operative and attorney Debra Katz (representing Ms. Ford), and Mr. Bromwich, are now aiding the efforts of their political allies. The united interests want Kavanaugh’s confirmation pushed to the mid-term election so they can deploy maximum political benefit to get out their base in a quest to defeat the nomination.

The delay allows the corrupt FBI inside group to work on discovering more Christine Ford’s, so the process can be dragged out. One week, becomes two weeks, becomes… well, you get the picture… an investigation timeline takes over the internal Senate confirmation timeline. ie. “we can’t hold a vote until the investigation is complete”, blah, blah, blah.

This is all transparent.

This is how DC works.

How much is Jeff Flake’s position worth? Likely tens of millions.

Flake gives the corrupt DC system a Collins and Murkowski delay. Flake, Collins and Murkowski, give the democrats and corrupt system an endless and useful delay to the mid-terms.

This will not end in a week.

There will be more smears.

Even without more smears, the current smear investigation will continue until the mid-term narrative: “let the voters decide“, is close enough to be deployed. The media will advance this stage with great alignment.

This is the current state affairs.

This is the corrupt DC swamp everyone knows."

The reality is that President Trump has probably been snookered by the swamp.

From the comment section: "Once again, the gutless Republicans got played like a fiddle."

#132 kyredneck, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its time for the saints to pray earnestly to God, and have Him come in and strenghten out this entire mess!

14. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So if i were to make a claim about YOU that you will hate every Democrat for the rest of your life, not willing to even give them the benefit of the doubt about whatever they say, would you be offended?

You should be, because I would be attacking your character regarding things I cannot possibly know and actions you have not taken. That is the nature of contempt for others that Jesus condemns in Matthew 5:21-26. It manifests itself in hostile words (name-calling is part of that) and continual anger that can be discerned because one makes assumptions about how that person or persons are always going to act.

15. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't you realize BB that you also yourself are right now doing what you are condemning?

16. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have ANY of those Dems blasting the Judge provided ANY cedible evidence, or is just the Kingdom of Satan hating when light exposes their evil and wicked deeds?

17. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK they won this round Kavanaugh will probably fall but President Trump knows who and how to select the next fighter.

Probably Amy Barrett?

We'll see.

18. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I am not. I am presenting a hypothetical. I don't believe Adonia is truly that closed-minded and contemptuous of others. That's why I used the word, "IF."

19. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope so, as that will be grand drama, as both her pro life and strong Catholic views will be in play!

20. Baptist Believer

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, and not just Democrats. Search the intranet, not just sites that tell you what you want to hear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.